Helpful Hints

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Helpful Hints
app that pays you money for grocery shopping.

article from my local news, they do a consumer tips section.

http://www.wcnc.com/story/money/consumer.../21492273/

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
09-01-2015, 05:56 PM
(19-12-2014 06:37 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hmmm, a tip to share? ? we use a small hand held squegee to keep the shower door glass looking nice, and when you do end up with a layer of soap on it, a Mr Clean Magic Eraser takes it off super easy, doesnt scratch the glass and makes them shine. What can I say, I like a squeaky clean shower.

It works! I not only used it in the shower but tried it on the car windshields and voila! It removed the fine film that accumulates on the inside. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Not sure where to put this so this thread will work.

Found this site
http://www.statemaster.com/index.php

US statistics and State comparisons with info such as:

Most Murderous
Most Taxed
Most Populous
Poorest
Most Educated
Most Unemployed
Healthiest
Penny pinchers
Most Trigger Happy
Best Place to Live
Largest

Least educated is NOT Mississippi (49th) can you guess? Surprised me.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-03-2015, 04:49 PM
(07-03-2015 05:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Not sure where to put this so this thread will work.

Found this site
http://www.statemaster.com/index.php

US statistics and State comparisons with info such as:

Most Murderous
Most Taxed
Most Populous
Poorest
Most Educated
Most Unemployed
Healthiest
Penny pinchers
Most Trigger Happy
Best Place to Live
Largest

Least educated is NOT Mississippi (49th) can you guess? Surprised me.

Florida or texas

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-03-2015, 03:08 AM
Awesome thread! Big Grin And I know I'm late but, Moms share your house-related knowledge! I love seeing new tricks!

I have one: if you put bananas in your fridge, the outside will get black (as usual) but the inside will stay white as marble. And they'll get sweeter too of course, since they matured. Tongue It will also peel easier.

Ok maybe you know this one but: If you fried something and your kitchen is a mess (the area where you cook) and you can't get rid of the oil (stupid hydrophobic oil), get a sponge with some dish-soap and add some vinegar to it. You will be smelling vinegar, but the kitchen will come out as shiny as ever. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
02-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Tips for better Wi-Fi signal

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/sci...ignal-home

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-11-2015, 04:02 PM
If you get a ladybug, box elder bug - or just fly infestation in you house -- the best method getting rid of them without pesticides --- is a shop vac ....

Do NOT use a regular vacuum cleaner to suck up bugs. They'll go through the impeller and turn to goo -- and stink to high heaven.... A shop vac has a filter before the impeller and keeps the bugs intact in the cleaner....

When done -- leave the vacuum running - and give it a quick blast of bug spray down the intake nozzle -- shut off -- and take a piece of plastic wrap - and rubber band it to the end of the intake nozzle -- to keep the bugs from getting out..... Subsequent intakes of more bugs usually doesn't require re-applying bug spray...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Save money on expensive binoculars by simply standing closer to what you want to look at.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 4 users Like stevec's post
02-11-2015, 05:06 PM
(02-11-2015 04:36 PM)stevec Wrote:  Save money on expensive binoculars by simply standing closer to what you want to look at.
Stars, Venus in the morning?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....