Helping darwinists understand origins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 11:21 PM
RE: Helping darwinists understand origins
(08-12-2011 07:13 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  He has just posted several pages worth of material from the locked thread to his personal blog on the forum. Please take note that he has deleted a lot of the more confrontational posts from other members that make him look bad. He has kept a few of the comments because I guess he feels his replies make him look good. You do not need a membership to see this.

http://www.historum.com/blogs/killcarney...igins.html

Holy fuck. Did he really take quotes from both Yahoo! Answers and Yahoo! Canada Answers to support his argument?

Seriously, more than half of that doesn't even look like an attempt to prove creationism. There are many lines of data without any attempt to clarify what he's explaining or how it pertains to creationism (Fool's Journey, for example), and there are parts that clearly don't even pertain to the subject (First evidence of other universes that exist alongside our own 'discovered', for example). This isn't so much a Gish Gallop as it is a madman's rant. It's gibberish. Or better yet, it's a perfect example of blinding with science/blinding with numbers.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
09-12-2011, 06:20 AM
This is what you get when idiots try to play with the big boys. They think that they are doing the same as us but all they're really doing is spitting out incomprehensible lines of useless data. Oh I just thought of something.....

The types of people are like computers with a really bad virus. ? The computer thinks it's making sense while everyone and everything around it is just confused.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
21-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I wish I knew about this video when the creationist was babbling on about there being hidden codes in the bible:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2012, 06:05 PM
(21-02-2012 08:03 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I wish I knew about this video when the creationist was babbling on about there being hidden codes in the bible:

I once had the freckles on my ass analyzed to predict the end of the world.
It's this Tuesday, just so you know.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
23-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I like the quote at the end "If the science had been good I would have accepted it. But the science is bad, so there's nothing to discuss."
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-02-2012, 06:42 PM
(23-02-2012 06:05 PM)Thomas Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 08:03 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I wish I knew about this video when the creationist was babbling on about there being hidden codes in the bible:

I once had the freckles on my ass analyzed to predict the end of the world.
It's this Tuesday, just so you know.

Oh My Buddha!
What time on Tuesday? I'll have to bring my meetings forward.

I read your best-seller "Arse* Freckle Apocalypse" but you didn't mention it was this Tuesday!!!

[* UK edition]