Helping with a personality change.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Helping with a personality change.
(22-05-2014 07:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That's a big reason I married my husband too. He can REALLY make me laugh, and we can be huge goofballs together. It's a wonderful thing for us to share Yes

Goofballs lasts a lifetime. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-05-2014, 07:21 PM
(22-05-2014 07:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Paleo, I agree with Girly and Cindy on this one. [edit] and Anj, she beat me!

That being said, there is some truth to there being a time to be serious, and a time to be goofy. I say nurture both parts.

If you feel your serious side needs some work, by all means. Just keep the fun side. That's a big reason I married my husband too. He can REALLY make me laugh, and we can be huge goofballs together. It's a wonderful thing for us to share Yes

Don't want to. I also want to be intimidating as well. Something people will respect and fear. Funny is not what I want to be anymore.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2014, 07:22 PM
(22-05-2014 07:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:You know, no more trying to be funny, in fact I want to try and be a lot less funny.

Wait, you were trying to be funny?

(22-05-2014 06:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Here is your Seal of Approval.

[Image: SEALs3_449590a.jpg]

That's not a seal, it's a human.

I have probably made you laugh once.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2014, 07:23 PM
(22-05-2014 07:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That's a big reason I married my husband too. He can REALLY make me laugh, and we can be huge goofballs together. It's a wonderful thing for us to share Yes

Goofballs lasts a lifetime. Big Grin

Or until they die of exposure because they got evicted because they couldn't make rent payments because nobody would hire them.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-05-2014, 07:24 PM
(22-05-2014 06:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  But I will never stop the seals. Thumbsup

That's all that really matters. Thumbsup

(22-05-2014 06:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah but this is internet not real life. In real life I must have a good first impression. I don't think goofy is good.

I think you might be wrong there little brother. Going on 30 years of marriage with ManlyGirl and her Catholic family (all divorced now) used to regularly ask her in front of Girly at family gatherings how she could stay married to a heathen (Guys! Guys! I'm right here. I can hear you.) Without exception she always answered , "He makes me laugh." And then I'd snort mashed potatoes outta my nose trying not to laugh. Needless to say the divorcees have since stopped questioning our marriage. I think that's what women want more than 6-pack abs or a chiseled chin or a fat wallet. They want a man that can make them laugh. Big Grin

^ ^ ^What GirlyMan said^ ^ ^ Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Quote:Don't want to. I also want to be intimidating as well. Something people will respect and fear. Funny is not what I want to be anymore.

Yea, that's never gonna happen.
You're too scared of what people think of you and so you're always going to be trying to please them, not scare them.

(22-05-2014 07:22 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait, you were trying to be funny?

That's not a seal, it's a human.

I have probably made you laugh once.

[Image: 5703d1370383581-show-us-your-knobs-nope-cat-leash.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
22-05-2014, 07:29 PM
(22-05-2014 07:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Paleo, I agree with Girly and Cindy on this one. [edit] and Anj, she beat me!

That being said, there is some truth to there being a time to be serious, and a time to be goofy. I say nurture both parts.

If you feel your serious side needs some work, by all means. Just keep the fun side. That's a big reason I married my husband too. He can REALLY make me laugh, and we can be huge goofballs together. It's a wonderful thing for us to share Yes

Don't want to. I also want to be intimidating as well. Something people will respect and fear. Funny is not what I want to be anymore.

Fear is not respect...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-05-2014, 07:36 PM
(22-05-2014 07:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Don't want to. I also want to be intimidating as well. Something people will respect and fear. Funny is not what I want to be anymore.

Fear is not respect...

Neither is my goofy funny guy silly side. The side of intimidation and seriousness has got me in less trouble. Plus I have been hated for years while being silly, but people will listen when I am serious, more quiet, and more intimidating.

22-05-2014, 07:37 PM
(22-05-2014 07:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Don't want to. I also want to be intimidating as well. Something people will respect and fear. Funny is not what I want to be anymore.

Yea, that's never gonna happen.
You're too scared of what people think of you and so you're always going to be trying to please them, not scare them.

(22-05-2014 07:22 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I have probably made you laugh once.

[Image: 5703d1370383581-show-us-your-knobs-nope-cat-leash.jpg]

Really? OkayEvil_monster . So you never liked any of my post?

22-05-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 08:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-05-2014 07:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I also want to be intimidating as well. Something people will respect and fear. Funny is not what I want to be anymore.

Why the fuck would you want to experience that shit little brother? The desire to be Sumo is a disqualifying factor for being Sumo. Sumo is not an ambition, it's a calling. ... That said, everyone should Sumo. Support your local dohyō.

[Image: marathon.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post