Helping with a personality change.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Helping with a personality change.
(22-05-2014 07:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fear is not respect...

Neither is my goofy funny guy silly side. The side of intimidation and seriousness has got me in less trouble. Plus I have been hated for years while being silly, but people will listen when I am serious, more quiet, and more intimidating.

I still think that there is a balance and it depends on the situation.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 07:41 PM
(22-05-2014 07:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Neither is my goofy funny guy silly side. The side of intimidation and seriousness has got me in less trouble. Plus I have been hated for years while being silly, but people will listen when I am serious, more quiet, and more intimidating.

I still think that there is a balance and it depends on the situation.

I am bad at balance. I know I am going to sound like a huge ass but I think that whole balance thing is bull. Like the eat in moderation is bull. Most things where people say balance it end up being lies. Like as before the whole eating in moderation. I still have not achieved my goal because I tried "eating in moderation". I also tried this balance and end up slaking off. Another goal I am trying to achieve destroyed. Sorry that I sound like an ass but that is how I see it. Undecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2014, 07:46 PM
(22-05-2014 07:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:You know, no more trying to be funny, in fact I want to try and be a lot less funny.

Wait, you were trying to be funny?

(22-05-2014 06:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Here is your Seal of Approval.

[Image: SEALs3_449590a.jpg]

That's not a seal, it's a human.

He's a Navy Seal. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-05-2014, 07:50 PM
(22-05-2014 07:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait, you were trying to be funny?

That's not a seal, it's a human.

He's a Navy Seal. Dodgy

Still noDrinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2014, 07:51 PM
(22-05-2014 07:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea, that's never gonna happen.
You're too scared of what people think of you and so you're always going to be trying to please them, not scare them.

[Image: 5703d1370383581-show-us-your-knobs-nope-cat-leash.jpg]

Really? OkayEvil_monster . So you never liked any of my post?

I thought I made it clear in the past that I just don't like you.
If not let me clear the air, I just don't like you.

This thread is a good example of why.
You're too immature. And not in a laugh at farts sort of way. In a don't know how to act in a given situation, ignorance sort of way. You wanting to be all big and scary is another example of this. It's stupid.
You think a balance is bullshit but it's really not. There is a time and place to be goofy an a time and place to be super cereal. You just need to learn where to draw the line. You don't need to change your personality, you just need to grow the fuck up.

Oh, and people who try to be serious and intimidating are cunts. You don't have the personality or knowledge of when and when not to be a cunt to pull it off.

Quote:He's a Navy Seal. Dodgy

Dodgy well played good sir, well played indeed.
You win this round.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-05-2014, 08:01 PM
(22-05-2014 07:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought I made it clear in the past that I just don't like you.

You're too immature. And not in a laugh at farts sort of way. In a don't know how to act in a given situation, ignorance sort of way. You wanting to be all big and scary is another example of this. It's stupid.
You think a balance is bullshit but it's really not. There is a time and place to be goofy an a time and place to be super cereal. You just need to learn where to draw the line. You don't need to change your personality, you just need to grow the fuck up.

Oh, and people who try to be serious and intimidating are cunts. You don't have the personality or knowledge of when and when not to be a cunt to pull it off.

And this is why I need to change. You see the immaturity stems from this goofy side. However I am much more calm and collected while serious. Without this stupid side I would have never been immature. I have been insulted and treated like a child by everyone I have meet because of being silly. That is why balance is BS in a situation like this. Maybe in organization or in how to spend time with people you care and work is it important but not this. When I was serious at one point people listened to me, they didn't ignore me at all. I hate this silly side and I want it gone. Also I don't want to be intimidating to scare people on sight, but to show I am not worth messing with. The fear part is more out of a respect, again not to mess with, but he is harmless and will help you. This is why I must change. I hate this personality, it has got me nowhere.

22-05-2014, 08:08 PM
(22-05-2014 08:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought I made it clear in the past that I just don't like you.

And this is why I need to change. You see the immaturity stems from this goofy side. However I am much more calm and collected while serious. Without this stupid side I would have never been immature. I have been insulted and treated like a child by everyone I have meet because of being silly. That is why balance is BS in a situation like this. Maybe in organization or in how to spend time with people you care and work is it important but not this. When I was serious at one point people listened to me, they didn't ignore me at all. I hate this silly side and I want it gone. Also I don't want to be intimidating to scare people on sight, but to show I am not worth messing with. The fear part is more out of a respect, again not to mess with, but he is harmless and will help you. This is why I must change. I hate this personality, it has got me nowhere.

You worry me...you don't like the way you look and bashed yourself often on here. Now you don't like your personality.

You should really work on accepting who you are.

Other than that...I don't know what else to say.

edit - another thought...it's really hard to try to be what you aren't, unless you are one hell of an actor.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-05-2014, 08:13 PM
(22-05-2014 07:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  He's a Navy Seal. Dodgy

Still noDrinking Beverage

[Image: seale_bobby-1970.2_png_300x546_q85.png]

Bobby Seale says "Yes".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 08:24 PM
(22-05-2014 08:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  And this is why I need to change. You see the immaturity stems from this goofy side. However I am much more calm and collected while serious. Without this stupid side I would have never been immature. I have been insulted and treated like a child by everyone I have meet because of being silly. That is why balance is BS in a situation like this. Maybe in organization or in how to spend time with people you care and work is it important but not this. When I was serious at one point people listened to me, they didn't ignore me at all. I hate this silly side and I want it gone. Also I don't want to be intimidating to scare people on sight, but to show I am not worth messing with. The fear part is more out of a respect, again not to mess with, but he is harmless and will help you. This is why I must change. I hate this personality, it has got me nowhere.

You worry me...you don't like the way you look and bashed yourself often on here. Now you don't like your personality.

You should really work on accepting who you are.

Other than that...I don't know what else to say.

Actually I do like the way I look. Its been a while hasn't it. There is a thread about it. And this personality of mine is making me fail. I don't want it. I need to destroy it, before it destroys me. I worked on my looks and I look god damn sexy, next is this personality. I hate it. I hate being the first thing of look he is a funny guy, I want to be the guy who you can rely on. I want to be the guy you can play no games with, I want to be the guy where joking is not what you are supposed to do. I hate being this. I want to have a respectable personality. I am tired of being treated like a child, because it only got me picked on and ridiculed to the point nobody every wanted to listen to what I have to say. However when I become serious people will listen even better and want to talk to me more. And they won't think I am an immature cunt on the spot. I will finally be accepted or at least respected for changing.

22-05-2014, 08:28 PM
I like you just the way you are. Don't worry about changing, life will do that enough on its own.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces