Helping with a personality change.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Helping with a personality change.
(22-05-2014 08:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I like you just the way you are. Don't worry about changing, life will do that enough on its own.

If life is supposed to change my why not now? Why wait, "Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today" as humans say

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 08:47 PM
(22-05-2014 08:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You worry me...you don't like the way you look and bashed yourself often on here. Now you don't like your personality.

You should really work on accepting who you are.

Other than that...I don't know what else to say.

Actually I do like the way I look. Its been a while hasn't it. There is a thread about it. And this personality of mine is making me fail. I don't want it. I need to destroy it, before it destroys me. I worked on my looks and I look god damn sexy, next is this personality. I hate it. I hate being the first thing of look he is a funny guy, I want to be the guy who you can rely on. I want to be the guy you can play no games with, I want to be the guy where joking is not what you are supposed to do. I hate being this. I want to have a respectable personality. I am tired of being treated like a child, because it only got me picked on and ridiculed to the point nobody every wanted to listen to what I have to say. However when I become serious people will listen even better and want to talk to me more. And they won't think I am an immature cunt on the spot. I will finally be accepted or at least respected for changing.

This is immature and stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-05-2014, 08:50 PM
(22-05-2014 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Actually I do like the way I look. Its been a while hasn't it. There is a thread about it. And this personality of mine is making me fail. I don't want it. I need to destroy it, before it destroys me. I worked on my looks and I look god damn sexy, next is this personality. I hate it. I hate being the first thing of look he is a funny guy, I want to be the guy who you can rely on. I want to be the guy you can play no games with, I want to be the guy where joking is not what you are supposed to do. I hate being this. I want to have a respectable personality. I am tired of being treated like a child, because it only got me picked on and ridiculed to the point nobody every wanted to listen to what I have to say. However when I become serious people will listen even better and want to talk to me more. And they won't think I am an immature cunt on the spot. I will finally be accepted or at least respected for changing.

This is immature and stupid.

So be it. I don't care. I am already immature and stupid now with this. Have a better way?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Dye your hair grey.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-05-2014, 08:53 PM
(22-05-2014 08:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Dye your hair grey.

Thumbsup

Yeah being goofy with grey hair will help. I don't want jokes anymore, jokes only make me weaker.

22-05-2014, 09:46 PM
(22-05-2014 08:30 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I like you just the way you are. Don't worry about changing, life will do that enough on its own.

If life is supposed to change my why not now? Why wait, "Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today" as humans say

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-05-2014, 09:55 PM
So go for it Paleo. Life is about experimentation. It is the scientific method. See how it works out for you. I'll stick to the view that you can find out just who you are by finding out who you aren't.

Keep at it, you'll find yourself sooner or later. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
22-05-2014, 11:30 PM
(22-05-2014 08:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Dye your hair grey.

Thumbsup

Yeah being goofy with grey hair will help. I don't want jokes anymore, jokes only make me weaker.

Hmmm.
You're obviously an extrovert (introverts care less what other people are thinking about them)

Presentation is important though, for changing perceptions.
A prophet gets laughed at in his/her own town so this might be a case of learning new ways to present yourself later in life (new job, new location) and yeah... grey hair definitely helps.

But conforming to stereotypes has its downside. Many people spend a lifetime trying to find their real self.

Better to discover this early and use it as a baseline to build from and reinvent yourself when you need to.

23-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Whatever, do what you want.
It'll probably just make me hate you more though.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-05-2014, 01:06 AM
You're trying too hard. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post