Helping with a personality change.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Helping with a personality change.
Go easy on that whole "intimidation and being feared" thing, the 'Billy the Kid' syndrome will bite you in the ass hard, theres always gonna be somebody gunning for you if you get that rep.

Really the trick is to be a chameleon in life, get to know how people in different setting act and apply yourself accordingly.

Theres no need to act all tuff and mean, I've known many a badass dudes that are funny as hell and are likeable, but yet most know not to confuse funny/nice with weakness.

It'll come to you as you get older, and until then, dont sweat the small shit.... be yourself and fuck em if they dont like it. (You'll make a better class of friends that way anyway Wink )

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
23-05-2014, 12:55 PM
(23-05-2014 12:47 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Go easy on that whole "intimidation and being feared" thing, the 'Billy the Kid' syndrome will bite you in the ass hard, theres always gonna be somebody gunning for you if you get that rep.

Really the trick is to be a chameleon in life, get to know how people in different setting act and apply yourself accordingly.

Theres no need to act all tuff and mean, I've known many a badass dudes that are funny as hell and are likeable, but yet most know not to confuse funny/nice with weakness.

It'll come to you as you get older, and until then, dont sweat the small shit.... be yourself and fuck em if they dont like it. (You'll make a better class of friends that way anyway Wink )

I hate it when I suck at explaining, but I do agree with this. I am not mean and I still make jokes, but I don't laugh or smile. The fear and intimidation is only enough to know that I am not the best thing to attack. Really it is out of protection.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Intimidation is really not all its cracked up to be and going through life not smiling just makes people think your a cynical cunt. Take it form me, I am a cynical cunt.

I can be intimidating, and serious and cynical and most of the time I am, I also have an acerbic wit and a gift for making inane quips that get people to smile or laugh. Mostly however I come across as a cynical cunt, because I'm all serious.

There is a time for fun and a time for serious and learning which is which is part of growing up. Just think if you go completely all serious all the time your going to end up like muffs.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
23-05-2014, 01:54 PM
(23-05-2014 01:39 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Intimidation is really not all its cracked up to be and going through life not smiling just makes people think your a cynical cunt. Take it form me, I am a cynical cunt.

I can be intimidating, and serious and cynical and most of the time I am, I also have an acerbic wit and a gift for making inane quips that get people to smile or laugh. Mostly however I come across as a cynical cunt, because I'm all serious.

There is a time for fun and a time for serious and learning which is which is part of growing up. Just think if you go completely all serious all the time your going to end up like muffs.

Cunt eh? So our species has gone to the point where not smiling makes you the slang term for a females genitalia, which in turn has become an insult? Sad really. But I still joke but a smile is something only a very special woman. Also I doubt I will become like muffs.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 02:16 PM
(23-05-2014 01:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Also I doubt I will become like muffs.

Dont bet on it Laugh out load

[Image: 57b09d25a9b6c48080faa381b738e075_bigger.jpeg]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
23-05-2014, 02:29 PM
There is a season and a time for everything. There isn't anything wrong with being goofy and funny, and in fact, it is a wonderful way to be; however, you need to be able to recognize when you need to be serious and portray your serious side to others when the time calls for it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-05-2014, 02:31 PM
(23-05-2014 02:16 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 01:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Also I doubt I will become like muffs.

Dont bet on it Laugh out load

[Image: 57b09d25a9b6c48080faa381b738e075_bigger.jpeg]

I have twist in my hair.

23-05-2014, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 07:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2014 12:47 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Theres no need to act all tuff and mean, I've known many a badass dudes that are funny as hell and are likeable, but yet most know not to confuse funny/nice with weakness.

Never rode with a club but used to ride to charity festivals sponsored by the PG County Pagans back in the day. Badass motherfuckers. Their women could kill you on the spot. Hell, their kids could. Nicest, kindest, funniest, most generous motherfuckers you'd ever meet. Unless you fuck with them. Nobody fucked with them. And nobody was afraid of them either 'cause they can smell fear. "Why you afraid of me little brother? You working with popo?" "No, no I am not." .... Ahhh, Good Times!

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-05-2014, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 08:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-05-2014 08:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You worry me...you don't like the way you look and bashed yourself often on here. Now you don't like your personality.

You should really work on accepting who you are.

15 yo 10th grader with dreads entering into the world of testosterone. I been there. Stop worrying about losing your jiggle with aerobics and do what GirlyMan and GoodWithoutGod do. Lift bigass rocks off the ground. Put them back down. Now do it again. This first spurt of testosterone will last you a lifetime in muscle if you work it right. It has Girly. I'm guessing it did the naturally scrawny 130 lb. GoodCauseIWannaBe as well. Thumbsup

#sigh
23-05-2014, 07:46 PM
(23-05-2014 12:55 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:47 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Go easy on that whole "intimidation and being feared" thing, the 'Billy the Kid' syndrome will bite you in the ass hard, theres always gonna be somebody gunning for you if you get that rep.

I hate it when I suck at explaining, but I do agree with this. I am not mean and I still make jokes, but I don't laugh or smile. The fear and intimidation is only enough to know that I am not the best thing to attack. Really it is out of protection.

Your answer to not getting laid (because that's what this is really about) is to not smile or laugh ever again?

lolwut?

[Image: Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real_828248.jpg]