Helping with a personality change.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Helping with a personality change.
(23-05-2014 08:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No, I mean a woman that I can fall in love with.

No little brother, you got it backwards. I didn't go looking for a woman I could fall in love with, I went looking for a woman who could fall in love with me. Tongue

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-05-2014, 08:53 PM
(23-05-2014 08:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No, I mean a woman that I can fall in love with.

No little brother, you got it backwards. I didn't go looking for a woman I could fall in love with, I went looking for a woman who could fall in love with me. Tongue

This works too. Upset that I forgot that little detail, but I am still getting the hang of this personality change. Good point Girly.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 08:58 PM
(23-05-2014 08:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No little brother, you got it backwards. I didn't go looking for a woman I could fall in love with, I went looking for a woman who could fall in love with me. Tongue

This works too. Upset that I forgot that little detail, but I am still getting the hang of this personality change. Good point Girly.

Don't bother getting used to it, it's stupid and you'll "change back" soon.
23-05-2014, 08:59 PM
(23-05-2014 08:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This works too. Upset that I forgot that little detail, but I am still getting the hang of this personality change. Good point Girly.

Don't bother getting used to it, it's stupid and you'll "change back" soon.

And if I don't?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 09:01 PM
(23-05-2014 08:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't bother getting used to it, it's stupid and you'll "change back" soon.

And if I don't?

Than you'll be better off because the transition "back" will be easier because you didn't get used to it.
23-05-2014, 09:11 PM
(23-05-2014 08:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No little brother, you got it backwards. I didn't go looking for a woman I could fall in love with, I went looking for a woman who could fall in love with me. Tongue

[Image: jesussumo.jpg]

(23-05-2014 08:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't bother getting used to it, it's stupid and you'll "change back" soon.

Spoken like a true pussy. Girly's got game. ...fucking earmuffs.
[Image: androgel-pump.jpg]

#sigh
23-05-2014, 09:14 PM
(23-05-2014 09:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This works too. Upset that I forgot that little detail, but I am still getting the hang of this personality change. Good point Girly.

[Image: jesussumo.jpg]

Spoken like a true pussy. Girly's got game. ...fucking earmuffs.
[Image: androgel-pump.jpg]

Bring it chubs.

[Image: SUMO-2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-05-2014, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 09:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2014 09:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Bring it chubs.

I'm thinking about starting a thread comparing and contrasting TrainWreck's experience on welfare with MuffinHeads. Neither one of them is a dopehead but still the only song that comes to mind is:

Welfare check's the dope.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-05-2014, 05:32 AM
Jeez Girly, where in the fuck do you find these videos..... I couldnt get past the 23 second mark Hobo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
24-05-2014, 05:52 AM
(22-05-2014 06:20 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am trying to change the way I act to a fun guy who is goofy to someone more serious and a lot less silly. You know, no more trying to be funny, in fact I want to try and be a lot less funny. I want people to respect me, not see me as another joke.

I wont read this thread any further. I have seen enough.

I have been involved over many years in the Industry of human happiness. i.e. The Entertainment Industry.

I have seen many a person attempt to be what they thought others wanted. It has been sad to see. Image consultants, recording company executives, dance choreographers... The end is listless, as they say.

Through all that what I recognised is this: no great artist asks "what should I be?" Miles Davis never asked that question. Cate Blanchett (once a dinner guest of mine), seemed to know her mind. Duke Ellington, Frank Sinatra, Socrates, or any other strong willed person did not ask this.

I have read many of your posts. Just be you. You are enough. And you will change over time. Dare I say for the better. And the world will be better for it.

Now stop being silly. Ok?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post