Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(20-08-2016 10:56 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  and now let us hope that such an shameless hog like you will recall anything at all.

If you're going to post in English at least learn how to make some sort of sense.

Or you could just fuck off. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2016, 11:10 AM
(20-08-2016 11:04 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 10:56 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  and now let us hope that such an shameless hog like you will recall anything at all.

If you're going to post in English at least learn how to make some sort of sense.

Or you could just fuck off. Drinking Beverage

and ( falsely puffed up street dog ) although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
20-08-2016, 11:15 AM
(20-08-2016 10:45 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 10:42 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh boy. Drinking Beverage

OP, I'll just take my chances with whatever hell or eternal punishment you believe I will suffer for not taking your advice. Thanks anyway.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I accept these terms.

I mean, obviously I can't recall every second of my life, so Krishna must be real.
20-08-2016, 11:24 AM
(20-08-2016 11:15 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 10:45 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I accept these terms.

I mean, obviously I can't recall every second of my life, so Krishna must be real.

So Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So how will child understand this thing that who is his real father ? because before his birth he never seen him so would he accept any`One as his father ?

Or how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? What is your answer ?
20-08-2016, 11:24 AM
At work.

Actually.... I can deny the existance of any and all creators.

So, other than your posturing. .... what objective evidence might you have to present?

Consider
20-08-2016, 11:29 AM
(20-08-2016 11:24 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Actually.... I can deny the existance of any and all creators.

So, other than your posturing. .... what objective evidence might you have to present?

Consider

and you dont have intelligence also. you dont have intelligence at all. and if there is intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )
20-08-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2016 11:53 AM by Aliza.)
(20-08-2016 11:24 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 11:15 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I accept these terms.

(20-08-2016 11:24 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  So Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

Actually, I can say anything I want for any reason I desire. But as it happens, I agree with you. All evidence points to my father having been alive prior to my birth.

(20-08-2016 11:24 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  So how will child understand this thing that who is his real father ? because before his birth he never seen him so would he accept any`One as his father ?

Possible translation: "How can a child understand who his (or her) father is without having witnessed his own conception?"

Good question. We can observe through the natural world how babies are made, but if we still have lingering questions about our parentage, then we can have a DNA test performed.

Still, I cannot prove conclusively that the universe wasn't created an hour ago and false memories were just implanted in everyone.

(20-08-2016 11:24 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  Or how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? What is your answer ?

DNA testing.
20-08-2016, 11:32 AM
(20-08-2016 10:21 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  Why should you waste your time?

Hey, I found something I can agree with you on, I don't think I should waste my time, but I'm bored.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
20-08-2016, 11:33 AM
(20-08-2016 11:32 AM)unsapien Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 10:21 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  Why should you waste your time?

Hey, I found something I can agree with you on, I don't think I should waste my time, but I'm bored.

Me too.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-08-2016, 11:37 AM
(20-08-2016 10:42 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 10:37 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Not that I want to be especially rude to you, but why should we care about your particular beliefs?

and ( blind sheep ) where is faith or belief in this practical explantion ? where is it ? alright now come to point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )

So, if I understand you correctly, you are challenging me to recall every single thing I have thought or done on each seconf within 1 single minutes? Well, my good sir, you are reading it right now, for it took me more than a single minute to write down this message directed at your person. During that time my entire thoughts and body were focusing on stringing those words, spelling them correctly and coherently to the best of my knowledge and ability all the while making sure it was replying to your challenge.

There is one thing that I still don't understand. Why should I care about your beliefs more than in the beliefs of anybody else that are different or perhapse opposed to yours?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.