Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
GustavoO has been banned for being a stinky sock.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
20-08-2016, 11:47 AM
At work.

You don't know me at all son, so let me be abundantly clear.

First.. you are on a public forum. You may as well go and stand on your nearest street corner and yell your insults to the wind and passers by for almost the same effect.

Now that we're both in the same mental space here's how some one elses formative years have gone by.

A much younger, eight year old, version of me was taken aside by one half of their parenting unit and told in a serios and meningful voice "We need to have that talk.".

I was an educated young being. I'd read books. I was pretty sure I understood that aspect of life and so it was with some pride that I approached the coming conversation with being able to express and share such wisdom with my wiser, older parenting unit.

Now, imagine the younger me's reaction when the actuall conversation went like this.

"Peebo? You know the other parent unit we live with?"

The younger Peebo form nodded.... now very confused as to how 'this' conversation was playing out.

"Well.... they aren't biologically connected. 'They' aren't the actuall other half of the parenting unit......"

And..... with that a young Peebo was left with a very sudden shifting of known realities.

It was actually years later that full knowledge and true ideas and forms of all parental units were known.

To this day many aspects of the history about the events surround things 'before' that are unknown to myself.

So? You want to throw insults and accusations? Fine.

But when others reply with verbal kicks in the teeth? Mayhap you've an idea why.

And for the record? If I do decide to shoot you? You'll be awake, you'll be facing me and you'll be armed.
20-08-2016, 11:48 AM
At work.

HAH! Told people so!

*Does fist pump*
20-08-2016, 11:56 AM
(20-08-2016 11:37 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 10:42 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  and ( blind sheep ) where is faith or belief in this practical explantion ? where is it ? alright now come to point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )

So, if I understand you correctly, you are challenging me to recall every single thing I have thought or done on each seconf within 1 single minutes? Well, my good sir, you are reading it right now, for it took me more than a single minute to write down this message directed at your person. During that time my entire thoughts and body were focusing on stringing those words, spelling them correctly and coherently to the best of my knowledge and ability all the while making sure it was replying to your challenge.

There is one thing that I still don't understand. Why should I care about your beliefs more than in the beliefs of anybody else that are different or perhapse opposed to yours?

Okay now I'm confused... Now that you've been able to recall everything in "one cheap minute" does that mean that you've proved that Krishna isn't the true god or that you are Krishna? or that you are the true god not Krishna?

just in case... Worship Slaves

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
20-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Awww... OP was banned. I was about to say that I just drank this special tea that I've got in my pantry and as soon as I finished the cup, all memories down to the millisecond of my life, and also my conception came flooding back to me. I guess Krishna is a load of bunk after all. Oh well.
20-08-2016, 12:02 PM
(20-08-2016 11:56 AM)unsapien Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 11:37 AM)epronovost Wrote:  So, if I understand you correctly, you are challenging me to recall every single thing I have thought or done on each seconf within 1 single minutes? Well, my good sir, you are reading it right now, for it took me more than a single minute to write down this message directed at your person. During that time my entire thoughts and body were focusing on stringing those words, spelling them correctly and coherently to the best of my knowledge and ability all the while making sure it was replying to your challenge.

There is one thing that I still don't understand. Why should I care about your beliefs more than in the beliefs of anybody else that are different or perhapse opposed to yours?

Okay now I'm confused... Now that you've been able to recall everything in "one cheap minute" does that mean that you've proved that Krishna isn't the true god or that you are Krishna? or that you are the true god not Krishna?

just in case... Worship Slaves
[godly voice]

As your God I command you! Bring me thy buritos so that you can quench my anger or suffer my infinite wrath!!!!!Hobo

[/godly voice]

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
20-08-2016, 12:20 PM
(20-08-2016 11:45 AM)pablo Wrote:  GustavoO has been banned for being a stinky sock.

Who’s your daddy?
Check my neg rep and time...Banana_zorro

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-08-2016, 03:03 PM
(20-08-2016 10:21 AM)Gustavo0 Wrote:  all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

So all of your bullshit comes down to an argument from authority. Faith that your guru, or whatever the fuck you believe in, has all of the answers. Facepalm

So Srila Praba-bullshit was told to spread the message of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

It looks exactly like an infinite regress of bullshit, infinite bullshit. Facepalm

The Hindu brand of bullshit probably makes more outlandish claims than the Abrahamic brands, but they both assert omniscience or the Hindu version Jnana.

We're done, as soon as anyone asserts any omni qualities in their alleged god or gods, we know that it is an impossible, and imaginary fairy tale.

If you can't even question this low-hanging fruit of nonsense, then you have nothing useful to say and neither do your bullshit masters that you have subverted your intellect to.

You are a sad and intellectually pathetic individual.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
20-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Srila Pabupadha can't be a very good "spiritual master" at all if his teaching increases the world population of spammy dickheads.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post