Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(24-11-2016 11:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 11:06 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Does anyone remember Rinpoche from about 2 years ago? OMG, that guy was nuts!

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ultivation

I wish I could find his picture. He posted it once. There was a thread titled something like Fruit-o-meter in his honor. Laugh out load

It's still in his avatar. I think this one is his mug shot. The Thurston Howell III bit cracks me up. That means there's a H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha Jr. somewhere. Big Grin

[Image: rinpoche_zpsaaguyc3p.jpg]

Oh, thank you Girly. Hahahaha. That guy was so funny. He was totally off his nut and his hair...his hair......Laugh out load

I don't think he was wily enough to return as a sock, but who knows.

Consider Rinpoche, is that you?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2016, 12:14 PM
*blinks* Um, what?
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post
24-11-2016, 12:43 PM
(24-11-2016 12:09 PM)diest Wrote:  and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose**( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

Oh, we have no intention of imposing authority on you. We're just going to giggle and point and smirk and make jokes at your expense until the moderators throw you out again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
24-11-2016, 01:07 PM
(24-11-2016 12:05 PM)diest Wrote:  but unfortunately there is no brain.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-11-2016, 01:30 PM
(24-11-2016 02:33 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  And now for something to make you say hummm ?

For lots of people who have seen this math problem, two answers have come to the forefront (40 & 96), but I would like to offer a third solution.

1 + 4 = 5
2 + 5 = 12
3 + 6 = 21
8 + 11 = ?

I have another solution
If we take this to be a sequence, where the answer is accumulative. We can see from the above that the full answers are given for the first three equations. This is enough for us to observe and derive the sequence.

The question is what is the answer when 8 + 11 is the item in the sequence.
Here are the sequence rules
1st addend is a sequential starting at 1
2nd addend is a sequential starting at 4
The answer is the sum of the current equation + the accumulative total of the previous.

So for the complete sequence from the 3 given upto the question.
1 + 4 = 5
2 + 5 = 12
3 + 6 = 21
4 + 7 = 32
5 + 8 = 45
6 + 9 = 60
7 + 10 = 77
8 + 11 = 96

Oh, actually this gives the same answer as solution 2.
I'm going with this answer. Doing what you did to get 40 doesn't make any sense, it doesn't account for why the addends are 8 and 11 all of a sudden.
24-11-2016, 02:10 PM
(24-11-2016 12:09 PM)diest Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Okay, so which god(s) should we be believing in since all came from an "authority"? Zeus? Brahma? Ra? Izanagi? Any of the other billion deities that ever were, ever are, and ever will be? How do you know your authority is the right one? Maybe these other cultures got it right and they have the correct god? Better start worshiping all of them just to be safe. Thumbsup

but ( blind sheep ) that is already explained in this practical explanation but you skipped that so now simply tell us that what kind of verifiable and tangible explanation other religion like islam, christianity, bhudhism, and other 3500 religions are giving to us ?

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose**( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

You sir are as we say in Britain a total bell end. Btw Hare Krishna's should be shot and roasted with plenty of garlic and onions and served up as the main dish at the end of a drug fuelled orgy.
24-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Maybe we should turn this into a thread where we trade recipes that feature lots of meat and garlic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2016, 02:16 PM
(24-11-2016 02:14 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Maybe we should turn this into a thread where we trade recipes that feature lots of meat and garlic.

Great idea but something tells me this stinky sock will be thrown out in a very short while.
24-11-2016, 02:25 PM
(24-11-2016 12:09 PM)diest Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Okay, so which god(s) should we be believing in since all came from an "authority"? Zeus? Brahma? Ra? Izanagi? Any of the other billion deities that ever were, ever are, and ever will be? How do you know your authority is the right one? Maybe these other cultures got it right and they have the correct god? Better start worshiping all of them just to be safe. Thumbsup

but ( blind sheep ) that is already explained in this practical explanation but you skipped that so now simply tell us that what kind of verifiable and tangible explanation other religion like islam, christianity, bhudhism, and other 3500 religions are giving to us ?

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose**( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

I think you need to revisit what the word practical means. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-11-2016, 04:29 PM
(24-11-2016 12:05 PM)diest Wrote:  but where is brain ? so that your head will hurt ? there is no brain.

'Nuff said.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post