Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(24-11-2016 11:06 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Does anyone remember Rinpoche from about 2 years ago? OMG, that guy was nuts!

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ultivation

I wish I could find his picture. He posted it once. There was a thread titled something like Fruit-o-meter in his honor. Laugh out load

Please don’t say its name three times. No

This new one is sockaliciously stinky.
[Image: Smelly-Socks.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2016, 04:33 PM
(24-11-2016 02:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 12:09 PM)diest Wrote:  but ( blind sheep ) that is already explained in this practical explanation but you skipped that so now simply tell us that what kind of verifiable and tangible explanation other religion like islam, christianity, bhudhism, and other 3500 religions are giving to us ?

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose**( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

I think you need to revisit what the word practical means. Hobo

And look up "explanation" while you're at it. Banana_zorroChase

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
24-11-2016, 09:20 PM
(24-11-2016 12:43 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 12:09 PM)diest Wrote:  and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose**( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

Oh, we have no intention of imposing authority on you. We're just going to giggle and point and smirk and make jokes at your expense until the moderators throw you out again.

I'm gonna grab their robe and run off with it.

#sigh
24-11-2016, 09:25 PM
[Image: Hare-Krishna-Zombie.png]

[Image: a2ae4363b79ff19858a91993895f970f.jpg]
24-11-2016, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2016 09:39 PM by Fireball.)
(24-11-2016 02:16 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 02:14 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Maybe we should turn this into a thread where we trade recipes that feature lots of meat and garlic.

Great idea but something tells me this stinky sock will be thrown out in a very short while.

Doesn't mean we can't re-purpose it into something useful. Though the title would be a little misleading, then. :shrug:

I like roasting garlic in this ceramic vessel that is made specifically for it. The garlic comes out nice and soft, and one can spread it easily onto a substrate of one's choice- toasted sourdough bread, crackers, etc. Very tasty (if one likes garlic).

ETA- these people have that "Hare Krishna" stuff wrong. Krishna had a lot of children; as a result, having sex with his wife led the possibility of being caught in flagrente delicto. Thus, she said, "Hurry Krishna, Hurry Krishna, Hurry Krishna, and so forth. For a comparative, when the RCC still held mass in Latin, the "Our Father" (Pater Noster) was mumbled through by the people who didn't understand Latin. The word "patter"comes from this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patter Tongue
24-11-2016, 09:32 PM
(24-11-2016 09:30 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 02:16 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Great idea but something tells me this stinky sock will be thrown out in a very short while.

Doesn't mean we can't re-purpose it into something useful. Though the title would be a little misleading, then. :shrug:

You could use it to grow hallucinogenic mushrooms.

#sigh