Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
True believers. What are you gonna do? Everybody is a hero in their own mind. Trying to save the world.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like big green mouth's post
05-06-2017, 12:53 AM
(04-06-2017 10:04 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:25 AM)nahae Wrote:  and what is that policy ? give dog bad name and hang it ( nice tried ) dull idiot.

and if you have any guts or shame than i openly challenge you to point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation.

I don't think anyone went through the trouble of specifically pointing out the logical fallacies you are engaged in (I guess Mordant did mention some), so here is where you committed fallacies in your post:

Quote:that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.

This is special pleading where you state that no one can understand something except Krishna.

It also asserts Krishna's authority, so it's also an argument from authority.

A rational person **skip**banned again in a few months. Drinking Beverage

`1st of all you cant say that there was no father before your birth. and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not an damn fallacy ( dullard )

so tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father. cuz since before our birth we never seen him. so would you will accept anyone else as your real father ?

OR what is the process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?
05-06-2017, 12:55 AM
(04-06-2017 11:09 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  True believers. What are you gonna do? Everybody is a hero in their own mind. Trying to save the world.

and who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you Krishna ? OR his original authority ? so that i will take care of you.

and if you are no`1 than i dont wish to be anything in your eyes. for i dont care for any *street dogs* so have fun in your own fools paradise. where you polish yourself as you like.

but such duplicity has no value.
05-06-2017, 01:02 AM
Banned after a few minutes. New record? Or sock puppets are just that easy to spot?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-06-2017, 01:05 AM
This is some weird obsession.No
05-06-2017, 03:59 AM
for me. practical just means we are a step in the evolution of the universe. Claiming "whole universe might be a stretch. But we can, a least, claim it as the evolution of this volume of space.

I am cool with that. i am thankful that "I" got to "experience" it and I am "honored" that my species might be involved in the universe evolutionary process in making the next life form.

However, I don't take "thankful" and "honored" too far. I have no need to praise or hail the the earth as a god. In fact that would be silly.
[+] 1 user Likes AB517's post
05-06-2017, 04:55 AM
(05-06-2017 01:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Banned after a few minutes. New record? Or sock puppets are just that easy to spot?

He spent a grand total of 40 minutes 33 seconds online

Socks are easy to spot, if they never change their style, the butchered English, comma splices and weird orange emphasis

DLJ must be tired of playing whack a mole with this one

Oh no. He's here - God
05-06-2017, 05:17 AM
(05-06-2017 12:55 AM)alberjoo Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 11:09 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  True believers. What are you gonna do? Everybody is a hero in their own mind. Trying to save the world.

and who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you Krishna ? OR his original authority ? so that i will take care of you.

and if you are no`1 than i dont wish to be anything in your eyes. for i dont care for any *street dogs* so have fun in your own fools paradise. where you polish yourself as you like.

but such duplicity has no value.

Dumbass. Can't you tell she is Kali? Show some respect. Oh never mind, too late. You ass be banned.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
05-06-2017, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 05:38 AM by TheInquisition.)
(05-06-2017 12:53 AM)alberjoo Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 10:04 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I don't think anyone went through the trouble of specifically pointing out the logical fallacies you are engaged in (I guess Mordant did mention some), so here is where you committed fallacies in your post:

This is special pleading where you state that no one can understand something except Krishna.

It also asserts Krishna's authority, so it's also an argument from authority.

A rational person **skip**banned again in a few months. Drinking Beverage

`1st of all you cant say that there was no father before your birth. and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not an damn fallacy ( dullard )

so tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father. cuz since before our birth we never seen him. so would you will accept anyone else as your real father ?

OR what is the process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?
That is an example of a non-sequitor, another fallacy. Drinking Beverage

Banned again in a few minutes, you make Krishna cry...

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
05-06-2017, 05:40 AM
I think this dipshit seriously thinks that his incoherent argument from authority about mothers and the identity of great-great grandfathers is profound and airtight and self-evident, when all it is, is irrelevant word salad. It must be a terrible thing to angrily cling to such nonsense in this "You're all crazy, I'm the only sane person in the world" sort of way.
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post