Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
ahh, I've missed it all lol.

From what I've seen this is some person who keep re-signing up or something? I'm not 100% sure what the message is they are trying to say.

"How do you know who your father is, before you are born?",[And using that as an analogy for god] is that it? If so, then WE personally don't, but I suspect most would take your mothers word for it. If you really needed proof DNA tests are available. A good example is: A girl I knew went on UK TV, to have a DNA test done with her dad...turns out it WASN'T her dad. Moral of the story, some mothers lie about who the father is or plain just don't know. Not representative of women/mothers generally, but there you go.

I know who my father is, as I look (sadly for me I think) EXACTLY like him.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2017, 07:51 AM
(05-06-2017 07:06 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  ahh, I've missed it all lol.

From what I've seen this is some person who keep re-signing up or something? I'm not 100% sure what the message is they are trying to say.

"How do you know who your father is, before you are born?",[And using that as an analogy for god] is that it? If so, then WE personally don't, but I suspect most would take your mothers word for it. If you really needed proof DNA tests are available. A good example is: A girl I knew went on UK TV, to have a DNA test done with her dad...turns out it WASN'T her dad. Moral of the story, some mothers lie about who the father is or plain just don't know. Not representative of women/mothers generally, but there you go.

Yeah, every 3 months or so this guy reregisters with a new handle and reposts the same spam, with exactly the same text and exactly the same title, and somehow seems to expect a better result the 9th time around.

Could the admins just set up a filter to keep that particular spam from being posted?

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
(05-06-2017 07:51 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Could the admins just set up a filter to keep that particular spam from being posted?

Not an admin or mod here, but I don't know if that's possible.

The only way I can see of how to head off sock puppets and banned users is to track IP addresses, and that would only work if the person isn't using a VPN or track-killing browser.

I think it's just something we'll have to put up with from time to time. Painintheass, I know.
05-06-2017, 07:55 AM
(05-06-2017 07:51 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  

Yeah, every 3 months or so this guy reregisters with a new handle and reposts the same spam, with exactly the same text and exactly the same title, and somehow seems to expect a better result the 9th time around.

Could the admins just set up a filter to keep that particular spam from being posted?

Too much trouble, me thinks, for just one idiot.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-06-2017, 08:05 AM

Near as I can tell it is a deeply and fundamentally flawed argument for unquestioning acceptance of authority -- which is understandable given the guru system in Hare Krishna. I'm sure they are deeply indoctrinated with such utter hogwash.

So the argument is that your mother (and this is probably a cultural thing, so it would have more power over him than over you or I) is the only constituted authority who can tell you who your father is. You can't truly know it ANY other way. (untrue, of course; mothers sometimes lie about who the father is, and public records and eyewitnesses and genetic tests, not your mother's testimony, is far more binding and determinative legally). This is all setting you up for the notion for a sort of Hindu cult version of "god said it, I believe it, that settles it".

Then the notion that no one knows their great X 10 grandfather's name (and as Heath pointed out, that's not true either) is probably some version of the "god is mysterious and ineffable" argument, and again, only what the guru / mother says is credible in this regard, because it's not accessible to ordinary peons.

At least that is the most I can make of it. Even if I have the details wrong, it's clearly pushing religious faith (unquestioning acceptance of asserted truth without any evidentiary requirements) and by extension, unquestioning acceptance of the authority of those asserting such things and claiming special knowledge and privilege for themselves.
05-06-2017, 08:07 AM
(05-06-2017 07:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 07:51 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Yeah, every 3 months or so this guy reregisters with a new handle and reposts the same spam, with exactly the same text and exactly the same title, and somehow seems to expect a better result the 9th time around.

Too much trouble, me thinks, for just one idiot.

and im an idiot ( indeed im ) but let us test it that how much wise you are. so come to point ( son of your neigbour ) and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. and prove it that your so called fertile brain is really fertile`1. ( come on *foolish dog* after all its an open challenge )

and at the top you cannot recall anything at all. so thank you for shifting burdon of proof on me. for if there is anyone who is foolish dog than it is you. ( son of your neigbour )
05-06-2017, 08:07 AM

and if you looks like your neigbour does it means he is your real father ?

and as far as DNA test is concerned so DNA test means you *admit* that you need help of your real mother. that is DNA test. for right now ( in analogy ) you already dont know your real father. but if you also dont know your real mother than what is the value of such bogus DNA test ?

so in all respects you have to approach your real mother. same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.

Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
05-06-2017, 08:08 AM
(05-06-2017 05:33 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 12:53 AM)alberjoo Wrote:  `1st of all you cant say that there was no father before your birth. and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not an damn fallacy ( dullard )

so tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father. cuz since before our birth we never seen him. so would you will accept anyone else as your real father ?

OR what is the process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?
That is an example of a non-sequitor, another fallacy. Drinking Beverage

Banned again in a few minutes, you make Krishna cry...

and if it is fallacy that there was any father before your birth than i also dont beat the damn dead horse(s like you ) that is all. ( finished )
05-06-2017, 08:10 AM
(05-06-2017 08:05 AM)mordant Wrote:  

Near as I can tell it is a deeply and fundamentally flawed argument for unquestioning acceptance of authority -- which is understandable given the guru system in Hare Krishna. I'm sure they are deeply indoctrinated with such utter hogwash.

So the argument is that your mother (and this is probably a cultural thing, so it would have more power over him than over you or I) is the only constituted authority who can tell you who your father is. You can't truly know it ANY other way. (untrue, of course; mothers sometimes lie about who the father is, and public records and eyewitnesses and genetic tests, not your mother's testimony, is far more binding and determinative legally). This is all setting you up for the notion for a sort of Hindu cult version of "god said it, I believe it, that settles it".

Then the notion that no one knows their great X 10 grandfather's name (and as Heath pointed out, that's not true either) is probably some version of the "god is mysterious and ineffable" argument, and again, only what the guru / mother says is credible in this regard, because it's not accessible to ordinary peons.

At least that is the most I can make of it. Even if I have the details wrong, it's clearly pushing religious faith (unquestioning acceptance of asserted truth without any evidentiary requirements) and by extension, unquestioning acceptance of the authority of those asserting such things and claiming special knowledge and privilege for themselves.

brainwash ? but there is no brain. there is no brain so where is question of washing your so called brain ?

and if there is any brain at all then prove it ( fertile brain ) by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

prove it that there is brain`1st of all. and then we will move on washing your so called brain. ( after all its an open challenge )

and now let us hope that such an *rascal pig* like you will recall anything at all.
05-06-2017, 08:11 AM
(05-06-2017 07:54 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 07:51 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Could the admins just set up a filter to keep that particular spam from being posted?

Not an admin or mod here, but I don't know if that's possible.

The only way I can see of how to head off sock puppets and banned users is to track IP addresses, and that would only work if the person isn't using a VPN or track-killing browser.

I think it's just something we'll have to put up with from time to time. Painintheass, I know.
Correct ... the IP address is the only thing that MIGHT (and probably won't) be the same each time. All he'd have to do is log in from a different location, say a coffee shop or internet cafe instead of home, to guarantee he has a different IP address. In fact, even a home router will change its assigned IP when rebooted, or sometimes, at set time periods, depending on how it's configured.

Because the IPv4 address system is nearly exhausted, Network Address Translation (NAT) is now widely used to insure that only one IP address is used per home / business anyway. All the devices connected to the local subnet look like the same IP to the public Internet, and the router at that location keeps track of which device incoming packets are meant for. So if he were at a large Internet cafe in Mumbai for instance, he'd have the same IP address as everyone else in the cafe, including, potentially, several other trolls.