Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(05-06-2017 05:40 AM)mordant Wrote:  I think this dipshit seriously thinks that his incoherent argument from authority about mothers and the identity of great-great grandfathers is profound and airtight and self-evident, when all it is, is irrelevant word salad. It must be a terrible thing to angrily cling to such nonsense in this "You're all crazy, I'm the only sane person in the world" sort of way.

so you mean that if your majority ( or say vox populi ) says that 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 than it will become 3 or 5 ? ( just see the fun )

and i have to accept such majority of cats and dogs who says that there is no father before there birth. for it is what ? dipshit ? ( just see the folly )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2017, 08:11 AM
(05-06-2017 08:07 AM)sunny Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 07:06 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  ahh, I've missed it all lol.

From what I've seen this is some person who keep re-signing up or something? I'm not 100% sure what the message is they are trying to say.

"How do you know who your father is, before you are born?",[And using that as an analogy for god] is that it? If so, then WE personally don't, but I suspect most would take your mothers word for it. If you really needed proof DNA tests are available. A good example is: A girl I knew went on UK TV, to have a DNA test done with her dad...turns out it WASN'T her dad. Moral of the story, some mothers lie about who the father is or plain just don't know. Not representative of women/mothers generally, but there you go.

I know who my father is, as I look (sadly for me I think) EXACTLY like him.

and if you looks like your neigbour does it means he is your real father ?

and as far as DNA test is concerned so DNA test means you *admit* that you need help of your real mother. that is DNA test. for right now ( in analogy ) you already dont know your real father. but if you also dont know your real mother than what is the value of such bogus DNA test ?

so in all respects you have to approach your real mother. same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.

Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
Wahey! Looks who's back. Shame you won't be staying long...

ANYWAY, I don't really understand what point you're trying to make. Can you sumerise, in English, in 100 words or less? Without all your bogus gimpy garbage?

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
05-06-2017, 08:13 AM
... aaaand he's baaack. I've reported it already. Let's see if we can set a new record this time.
05-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Dom beat me to it by a hair, darn it!
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
05-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Hey not bad, looks like about 3 minutes to the ban hammer this time.

This is quite the game of whack-a-mole. I would not blame the mod for shutting down this thread so as not to unintentionally bait the troll into signing up under new names every few minutes. Though, even that might not be effective.
05-06-2017, 08:17 AM
(05-06-2017 08:15 AM)julep Wrote:  Dom beat me to it by a hair, darn it!

We keep doing this. Now stop this telepathic thingie you do! It's politically incorrect for an atheist! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-06-2017, 08:17 AM
(05-06-2017 08:11 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Can you sumerise, in English, in 100 words or less? Without all your bogus gimpy garbage?
He clearly can't. He's been reduced to a gibbering mouthpiece for his fearless leader. Such people have no thoughts of their own.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
05-06-2017, 08:21 AM
(05-06-2017 08:11 AM)sunny Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 05:40 AM)mordant Wrote:  I think this dipshit seriously thinks that his incoherent argument from authority about mothers and the identity of great-great grandfathers is profound and airtight and self-evident, when all it is, is irrelevant word salad. It must be a terrible thing to angrily cling to such nonsense in this "You're all crazy, I'm the only sane person in the world" sort of way.

so you mean that if your majority ( or say vox populi ) says that 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 than it will become 3 or 5 ? ( just see the fun )

and i have to accept such majority of cats and dogs who says that there is no father before there birth. for it is what ? dipshit ? ( just see the folly )
All any of us has to accept is the information conveyed to us by experienced reality, in a way that can be demonstrated to be different from imagination or fantasy. It is not (and I never said it was) a matter of popular vote.
05-06-2017, 08:22 AM
He sure is a pugnacious little spud. Apparently with a fixation on dogs.
[+] 2 users Like big green mouth's post
05-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Ha ha ha ha - this is hysterical! Banned three times in one thread - what a narcissistic twat. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post