• 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(04-06-2017 07:12 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh FFS Facepalm

I see some things never change. Drinking Beverage

Love ya Anj!Smile

I have missed you dude. Glad to see you back on the block. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-06-2017, 07:25 AM
(04-06-2017 07:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  Shoe, fly Drinking Beverage

[Image: tumblr_inline_nhbgxmzytW1se1jsc.gif]

and what is that policy ? give dog bad name and hang it ( nice tried ) dull idiot.

and if you have any guts or shame than i openly challenge you to point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation.
04-06-2017, 07:27 AM
(04-06-2017 07:25 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  Shoe, fly Drinking Beverage

[Image: tumblr_inline_nhbgxmzytW1se1jsc.gif]

and what is that policy ? give dog bad name and hang it ( nice tried ) dull idiot.

and if you have any guts or shame than i openly challenge you to point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation.

You will be gone soon...

...though not soon enough.

buhbye

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-06-2017, 07:28 AM
(04-06-2017 07:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:13 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  This is a repeat copy and paste driveby. It's been posted on here at least twice before.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ife--40275

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ife--40753

Guess we needed to hear it all again.

Smelly sock needs to go.

but try to understand it my ( dull ) friend that horse(s like you ) who already happens to be dead is not going to walk. even if you piss on his face. that is not possible. my ( dull ) fellow
04-06-2017, 07:28 AM
(04-06-2017 07:23 AM)nahae Wrote:  and who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? and why shall i follow any **street dog** like you ? are you another authority ?

alright give me another explanation so that i can start following you now.

and finish the business.

Congratulations. In the space of only two of your entries you've earned my second-only "ignore". That's a record, if you're keeping track.
04-06-2017, 07:29 AM
(04-06-2017 07:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:25 AM)nahae Wrote:  and what is that policy ? give dog bad name and hang it ( nice tried ) dull idiot.

You will be gone soon...

buhbye

is that is how you maintain your fools paradise ? thus you are nothing but an rascal pig. that is the proof.
04-06-2017, 07:30 AM
(04-06-2017 07:28 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Guess we needed to hear it all again.

Smelly sock needs to go.

but try to understand it my ( dull ) friend that horse(s like you ) who already happens to be dead is not going to walk. even if you piss on his face. that is not possible. my ( dull ) fellow

So, I am a dull, dead horse who is going to pee on someone's face. It's gonna be a good day after all. Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-06-2017, 07:31 AM
(04-06-2017 07:29 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You will be gone soon...

buhbye

is that is how you maintain your fools paradise ? thus you are nothing but an rascal pig. that is the proof.

I think I like being a rascal pig better than being a dull, dead horse.

Thanks for the upgrade.

04-06-2017, 07:31 AM
(04-06-2017 07:28 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:23 AM)nahae Wrote:  and who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? and why shall i follow any **street dog** like you ? are you another authority ?

alright give me another explanation so that i can start following you now.

and finish the business.

Congratulations. In the space of only two of your entries you've earned my second-only "ignore". That's a record, if you're keeping track.

and who are you ? are you Krishna or his authority ? that i will care. but my ( dull ) fellow you are nothing but an street dog. thus you can keep your cheap teaching to yourself along with your fellow **street dogs**
04-06-2017, 07:32 AM
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  ...i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
And yet, here you are imagining your heart out about all of these things.

If god is beyond imagining, then he's beyond discussing. And yet here you are, discussing away.

If god is beyond discussing then he is beyond knowing. And yet here you are, telling us all you "know" about god.

Just like every other theist who ever comes here.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
This is a little disjoint, but I will cut you some slack for using English as a second language. It think you are trying to make the analogy that you take it on trust that the man who your mother claims is your father, IS your father, but if you don't take it on trust (and here, you are trying to sneak in the concept of religious faith being the same thing as trust, when it's pretty much the opposite) then you'll never see any evidence of your father.

Of course the latter is not at all true anyway. If I wanted to determine who my father was to the highest possible degree of confidence, I can look up legal records, pull my birth certificate out of my file cabinet, interview many still-living eyewitnesses and look for consistencies or inconsistencies in their stories, and thereby arrive at a preponderance of evidence that shows how likely or unlikely it is that a particular man was my biological father.

So your analogy completely fails, for multiple reasons. Nice try though.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  ( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).
Ironically, since my mother has been dead for two decades now, it never even occurred to me that she would be a source of any information about my father. As I cited above, there are completely independent sources, other than the assertions of an authority-figure, as to who my father is.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )
You really ARE hung up on this silly and fundamentally flawed analogy, aren't you? Maybe it's a cultural thing. The fact is that the government, and many other non-family sources, can also be consulted, and you're completely ignoring that.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.
Well that is what religion does, it tells you to "just believe" what it asserts without requiring evidence, and then, indeed, everything IS simple, provided you don't ask any questions or use your mind at all.

This anti-intellectual characteristic is very common in religion. We of course are more accustomed to dealing with anti-intellectualism, anti-skepticism, and anti-science dogmas of Christianity, but it sadly appears to be just as much a problem in Hinduism. That is most unfortunate, because religious faith (the acceptance of authoritarian assertions without a requirement of evidence) is a failed epistemology (system of acquiring knowledge) which does not tend to lead towards truth. It is demonstrably failed.

You started out your post implying that "intelligent men", scientists, etc., cannot understand capital-T Truth, when in fact, (1) there is no capital-T Truth and (2) as to actual truth, they are far better equipped to understand it than you are.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
Except that "all" authorities do not accept any such thing.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
What you likely don't understand about atheists is that you will usually get no respect from them, UNLESS you think for yourself. We are all about freedom of thought (freedom to follow evidence where it leads rather than following the assertions of some random authority).

In any case ... Srila Prabhupada is one of thousands of self-proclaimed authorities. All of who claim to be correct and most of whom claim to be the only legitimate authority. You are just one more follower of the blind leading the blind.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
My happiness or unhappiness is not what is at issue. What is at issue is how does one obtain as accurate a view of reality as possible? By making things up or following the things others make up? Or by examining valid evidence to substantiate falsifiable theories?
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
So now in addition to accepting random truth claims from self-proclaimed authorities you now are going to accept random rules of conduct?

Good luck with that.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
It is a scientific fact that repetitive rituals can have a calming effect and can serve as the basis for meditation practice which also can have a calming effect. Many people who have different religious beliefs or no religious beliefs, take advantage of this fact, and we unbelievers do it without having to deal with the silly rules and prohibitions and claims of some guru or other.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
Sounds like projection to me.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
Yes ... definitely projection.
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
That's nice. Run along and play now. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post