Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(04-06-2017 07:13 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh FFS Facepalm

This is a repeat copy and paste driveby. It's been posted on here at least twice before.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ife--40275

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ife--40753

Good catch. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-06-2017, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 07:39 AM by nahae.)
(04-06-2017 07:32 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:05 AM)nahae Wrote:  for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
This is a little disjoint, but I will cut you some slack for using English as a second language. It think you are trying to make the analogy that you take it on trust that the man who your mother claims is your father, IS your father, but if you don't take it on trust (and here, you are trying to sneak in the concept of religious faith being the same thing as trust, when it's pretty much the opposite) then you'll never see any evidence of your father.

Of course the latter is not at all true anyway. If I wanted to determine who my father was to the highest possible degree of confidence, I can look up legal records, pull my birth certificate out of my file cabinet, interview many still-living eyewitnesses and look for consistencies or inconsistencies in their stories, and thereby arrive at a preponderance of evidence that shows how likely or unlikely it is that a particular man was my biological father.

and no saying that there is no father before your birth. ( foolish idiot ) and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is also not possible.

and as far as my english is concerned so although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
04-06-2017, 07:39 AM
(04-06-2017 07:35 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:32 AM)mordant Wrote:  This is a little disjoint, but I will cut you some slack for using English as a second language. It think you are trying to make the analogy that you take it on trust that the man who your mother claims is your father, IS your father, but if you don't take it on trust (and here, you are trying to sneak in the concept of religious faith being the same thing as trust, when it's pretty much the opposite) then you'll never see any evidence of your father.

and no saying that there is no father before your birth. ( foolish idiot ) and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is also not possible.
Here again, you aren't making much sense. But you are clearly not concerned with making sense, so, whatever.
(04-06-2017 07:35 AM)nahae Wrote:  and as far as my english is concerned so although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
Actually I am very much concerned with thoughts, but I cannot properly and fully know your thoughts if you can't be bothered to convey them clearly and coherently. Or even to demonstrate that you are concerned with clarity and coherency.

I leave it for the other readers to decide who is the "rascal" here.
04-06-2017, 07:41 AM
(04-06-2017 07:35 AM)nahae Wrote:  and no saying that there is no father before your birth. (foolish idiot and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is also not possible.

and as far as my english is concerned so although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

[Image: Stop%20Stop%20-%20Im%20gonna%20pee_zpsxlm4vzj2.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-06-2017, 07:41 AM
(04-06-2017 07:39 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:35 AM)nahae Wrote:  and no saying that there is no father before your birth. ( foolish idiot ) and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is also not possible.
Here again, you aren't making much sense. But you are clearly not concerned with making sense, so, whatever.
(04-06-2017 07:35 AM)nahae Wrote:  and as far as my english is concerned so although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
Actually I am very much concerned with thoughts, but I cannot know your thoughts if you can't be bothered to convey them clearly and coherently. Or even to demonstrate that you are concerned with clarity and coherency.

I leave it for the other readers to decide who is the "rascal" here.

and if this thing doesnt makes sense that there was father before your birth and you are not dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. than i also dont beat the dead horse like you. that is all. ( finished )
04-06-2017, 07:43 AM
I keep hearing a voice muttering something but can't quite get the words...
band hummer...
bun hummus...
been hammered....

guess I'll have to wait and see if something happens to make it clear

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
04-06-2017, 07:44 AM
(04-06-2017 07:41 AM)nahae Wrote:  if this thing doesnt makes sense that there was father before your birth and you are not dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. than i also dont beat the dead horse like you. that is all. ( finished )
I never made the assertion that my father didn't exist before my birth, or that I did not have a father, or that I was dropped from the sky into my mother's womb. DO try to keep up.

This looks like a diversion so that you don't have to engage me on the points I actually DID make. And that is understandable, because I'm quite certain you can't effectively address ANY of those points AT ALL.

I am glad that you are, as you put it, "finished", as it would only take up bandwidth to no good purpose.

Like I said before: don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
04-06-2017, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 07:51 AM by Dom.)
(04-06-2017 07:41 AM)nahae Wrote:  and if this thing doesnt makes sense that there was father before your birth and you are not dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. than i also dont beat the dead horse like you. that is all. ( finished )

Nahae, do you have the recipe for those delicious round sweets that Krishna's make? I would love to have it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-06-2017, 07:48 AM
(04-06-2017 07:44 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:41 AM)nahae Wrote:  if this thing doesnt makes sense that there was father before your birth and you are not dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. than i also dont beat the dead horse like you. that is all. ( finished )
I never made the assertion that my father didn't exist before my birth, or that I did not have a father, or that I was dropped from the sky into my mother's womb. DO try to keep up.

This looks like a diversion so that you don't have to engage me on the points I actually DID make. And that is understandable, because I'm quite certain you can't effectively address ANY of those points AT ALL.

I am glad that you are done, as it would only take up bandwidth to no good purpose.

Like I said before: don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

so you mean that your fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, father was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an ( rascal dog ) like you ? ( just see the folly )

and no saying that your 10th grandfather was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. for it is not possible. my ( dull ) friend

and why dont you tell the damn name of your 10th grand father ?
04-06-2017, 07:49 AM
(04-06-2017 07:31 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:28 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Congratulations. In the space of only two of your entries you've earned my second-only "ignore". That's a record, if you're keeping track.

and who are you ? are you Krishna or his authority ? that i will care. but my ( dull ) fellow you are nothing but an street dog. thus you can keep your cheap teaching to yourself along with your fellow **street dogs**
Well at least hinduism can't make any claim to be a religion of love and tolerance.