Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 07:49 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(04-06-2017 07:43 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I keep hearing a voice muttering something but can't quite get the words...
band hummer...
bun hummus...
been hammered....

guess I'll have to wait and see if something happens to make it clear

and you are shameless pig. that is all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Nahae, I would like to congratulate you, you've managed to make me waste my time, reduced my faith in humanity and you've got more neg rep than your last 2 socks.. that's a new milestone. congrats

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 3 users Like Cypher44's post
04-06-2017, 07:50 AM
(04-06-2017 07:49 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:31 AM)nahae Wrote:  and who are you ? are you Krishna or his authority ? that i will care. but my ( dull ) fellow you are nothing but an street dog. thus you can keep your cheap teaching to yourself along with your fellow **street dogs**
Well at least hinduism can't make any claim to be a religion of love and tolerance.

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
04-06-2017, 07:52 AM
(04-06-2017 07:50 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:49 AM)mordant Wrote:  Well at least hinduism can't make any claim to be a religion of love and tolerance.

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

Wait...I know the answer! It is 42. Now Buh Bye little pathetic troll.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-06-2017, 07:52 AM
(04-06-2017 07:48 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:44 AM)mordant Wrote:  I never made the assertion that my father didn't exist before my birth, or that I did not have a father, or that I was dropped from the sky into my mother's womb. DO try to keep up.

This looks like a diversion so that you don't have to engage me on the points I actually DID make. And that is understandable, because I'm quite certain you can't effectively address ANY of those points AT ALL.

I am glad that you are done, as it would only take up bandwidth to no good purpose.

Like I said before: don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

so you mean that your fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, father was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an ( rascal dog ) like you ? ( just see the folly )
No, I don't mean that at all. Never said it. Never though it. This is YOUR rabbit trail, not mine. The question is, why are you making this up rather than actually answering my actual points in my actual post?
(04-06-2017 07:48 AM)nahae Wrote:  and no saying that your 10th grandfather was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. for it is not possible. my ( dull ) friend

and why dont you tell the damn name of your 10th grand father ?
My goodness, you really ARE enamored of your own brilliance. Now that you have regaled us with your intellectual prowess and superiority, perhaps you would like to pick even ONE of the things I actually DID say and actually ADDRESS it? Even one??
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post
04-06-2017, 07:53 AM
(04-06-2017 07:50 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Nahae, I would like to congratulate you, you've managed to make me waste my time, reduced my faith in humanity and you've got more neg rep than your last 2 socks.. that's a new milestone. congrats

but try to understand it ( dullard ) that your entire life is already wasted. and if it is not wasted at all then simply recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that it is not wasted at all.

( after all its an open challenge ) come on recall everything and prove yourself. ( falsely puffed up dullard )
04-06-2017, 07:54 AM
(04-06-2017 07:50 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:49 AM)mordant Wrote:  Well at least hinduism can't make any claim to be a religion of love and tolerance.

what is your answer ??
Amazing. Here yet again you provide a response that has exactly ZERO to do with the statement you are quoting. Demonstrating yet again the complete and utter bullshit on which your "thinking" is based.
04-06-2017, 07:55 AM
(04-06-2017 07:53 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:50 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Nahae, I would like to congratulate you, you've managed to make me waste my time, reduced my faith in humanity and you've got more neg rep than your last 2 socks.. that's a new milestone. congrats

but try to understand it ( dullard ) that your entire life is already wasted. and if it is not wasted at all then simply recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that it is not wasted at all.

( after all its an open challenge ) come on recall everything and prove yourself. ( falsely puffed up dullard )

*falsely puffed up dullard*

I can use that later. Must make a note to remember this one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-06-2017, 07:56 AM
(04-06-2017 07:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:53 AM)nahae Wrote:  but try to understand it ( dullard ) that your entire life is already wasted. and if it is not wasted at all then simply recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that it is not wasted at all.

*falsely puffed up dullard*

I can use that later. Must make a note to remember this one.
I still like "twatwaffle" better.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
04-06-2017, 07:56 AM
(04-06-2017 07:52 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:48 AM)nahae Wrote:  so you mean that your fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, father was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an ( rascal dog ) like you ? ( just see the folly )
No, I don't mean that at all. Never said it. Never though it. This is YOUR rabbit trail, not mine. The question is, why are you making this up rather than actually answering my actual points in my actual post?
(04-06-2017 07:48 AM)nahae Wrote:  and no saying that your 10th grandfather was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. for it is not possible. my ( dull ) friend

and why dont you tell the damn name of your 10th grand father ?
My goodness, you really ARE enamored of your own brilliance. Now that you have regaled us with your intellectual prowess and superiority, perhaps you would like to pick even ONE of the things I actually DID say and actually ADDRESS it? Even one??

( rascal dog ) `1st of all tell us the damn name of your 10th grand father. and no saying that he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( for it is not possible nor any sane proposal )

and if we study these links than you will find Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead at the top.

and now you are failure who is not even able to tell the damn name of his 10th grand father but still you are **indirectly** saying that there was no 10th grand father or he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( just see the rascaldom ) and i have to accept such an *street dog* like you. ( just see the folly )