Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 08:01 AM by nahae.)
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(04-06-2017 07:54 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:50 AM)nahae Wrote:  so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
Amazing. Here yet again you provide a response that has exactly ZERO to do with the statement you are quoting. Demonstrating yet again the complete and utter bullshit on which your "thinking" is based.

nah ( rascal dog ) dont shift the burdon of proof on me and tell us that child is idiot dog ( like you are ) but how the damn parents can be fools who want to educate there chidlerns ? tell me the damn answer ( foolish dog )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2017, 07:59 AM
(04-06-2017 07:52 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:50 AM)nahae Wrote:  so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

Wait...I know the answer! It is 42. Now Buh Bye little pathetic troll.Drinking Beverage

but why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? are you another authority ? than give me another solid explanation and finish the business. come on ( rascal dog ) do it quickly.
04-06-2017, 08:01 AM
(04-06-2017 07:58 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:54 AM)mordant Wrote:  Amazing. Here yet again you provide a response that has exactly ZERO to do with the statement you are quoting. Demonstrating yet again the complete and utter bullshit on which your "thinking" is based.

nah ( rascal dog ) dont shift the burdon of proof on me and tell us that child is idiot dog ( like you are ) but who the damn parents can be fools who want to educate there chidlerns ? tell me the damn answer ( foolish dog )

> Pardon me, but are you ALWAYS drunk? Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
04-06-2017, 08:02 AM
(04-06-2017 07:59 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:52 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Wait...I know the answer! It is 42. Now Buh Bye little pathetic troll.Drinking Beverage

but why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? are you another authority ? than give me another solid explanation and finish the business. come on ( rascal dog ) do it quickly.

Why don't you like dogs?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
04-06-2017, 08:03 AM
(04-06-2017 08:01 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:58 AM)nahae Wrote:  nah ( rascal dog ) dont shift the burdon of proof on me and tell us that child is idiot dog ( like you are ) but who the damn parents can be fools who want to educate there chidlerns ? tell me the damn answer ( foolish dog )

> Pardon me, but are you ALWAYS drunk? Facepalm

and pardon me but your only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* nor you are not rational intelligent person in the first place as you make show. for you are failure. in facts you are just an *street dog* this is your actual position.
04-06-2017, 08:03 AM
(04-06-2017 07:56 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:52 AM)mordant Wrote:  No, I don't mean that at all. Never said it. Never though it. This is YOUR rabbit trail, not mine. The question is, why are you making this up rather than actually answering my actual points in my actual post?
My goodness, you really ARE enamored of your own brilliance. Now that you have regaled us with your intellectual prowess and superiority, perhaps you would like to pick even ONE of the things I actually DID say and actually ADDRESS it? Even one??

( rascal dog ) `1st of all tell us the damn name of your 10th grand father. and no saying that he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( for it is not possible nor any sane proposal )
You have neither chosen ONE of my points NOR have you addressed it.

All you have done is engaged in an ad hominem attack (attacking my character rather than addressing my points) and then brought up another irrelevant demand for me to justify a point I never made or implied in any way, shape or form.

How about you give me the name of YOUR tenth great grandfather? I would imagine that 99.99% of people can't do it, and the other 00.01% would have to look it up on their genealogy chart. What does this prove? It proves that most people don't know the name of their tenth great-grandfather. It doesn't prove that Krishna is god or that fish swim in water or that the sky is blue. All connections that you would no doubt make from it, it would seem.
(04-06-2017 07:56 AM)nahae Wrote:  and now you are failure who is not even able to tell the damn name of his 10th grand father but still you are **indirectly** saying that there was no 10th grand father or he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( just see the rascaldom ) and i have to accept such an *street dog* like you. ( just see the folly )
No, sorry, I am not even INDIRECTLY saying any such thing, nor has it even occurred to me as a subject of interest or relevance to anything. What I ACTuALLY AM saying DIRECTLY is contained in my first post.

Again, I invite you to respond TO THAT POST in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
04-06-2017, 08:05 AM
(04-06-2017 07:59 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:52 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Wait...I know the answer! It is 42. Now Buh Bye little pathetic troll.Drinking Beverage

Good Sir. I am not a street dog, my family is comprised of pure breads because (and you'll love this part) my 82nd grandfather (Aloicious McDuggle) did some magic thingy and got us all upgraded, you know, like having status at a hotel or airline. I am an authority now that you mention it. An authority on pathetic trolls and you reek with trollness. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-06-2017, 08:05 AM
I swear man, your posts give English teachers heart attacks. Weeping

Calm down, drink some milk, figure out what you want to say, gather your evidence (links, articles etc.) and then speak

Right now, it'd be easier to solve a Rubik's cube then to understand your posts.

PS. Ditch the bold using bold doesn't necessarily make your points clearer

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 1 user Likes Cypher44's post
04-06-2017, 08:06 AM
what's with all these *dog insults*?
Is he angry with us [this forum?] ??Huh
04-06-2017, 08:07 AM
(04-06-2017 08:03 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 07:56 AM)nahae Wrote:  ( rascal dog ) `1st of all tell us the damn name of your 10th grand father. and no saying that he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( for it is not possible nor any sane proposal )
You have neither chosen ONE of my points NOR have you addressed it.

All you have done is engaged in an ad hominem attack (attacking my character rather than addressing my points) and then brought up another irrelevant demand for me to justify a point I never made or implied in any way, shape or form.

How about you give me the name of YOUR tenth great grandfather? I would imagine that 99.99% of people can't do it, and the other 00.01% would have to look it up on their genealogy chart. What does this prove? It proves that most people don't know the name of their tenth great-grandfather. It doesn't prove that Krishna is god or that fish swim in water or that the sky is blue. All connections that you would no doubt make from it, it would seem.
(04-06-2017 07:56 AM)nahae Wrote:  and now you are failure who is not even able to tell the damn name of his 10th grand father but still you are **indirectly** saying that there was no 10th grand father or he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. ( just see the rascaldom ) and i have to accept such an *street dog* like you. ( just see the folly )
No, sorry, I am not even INDIRECTLY saying any such thing, nor has it even occurred to me as a subject of interest or relevance to anything. What I ACTuALLY AM saying DIRECTLY is contained in my first post.

Again, I invite you to respond TO THAT POST in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

now `1st of all tell us the damn name of your 10th grand father. and no saying **indrectly** that there was no 10th grand father or he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother.

`1st of all now tell us the damn name of your 10th grand father. and if now if you go on avioding the real issues and shifting burdon of proof than i will also not beat the damn dead horse(s like you ) that is all.