Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(04-06-2017 08:11 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 08:06 AM)sea_tiger Wrote:  what's with all these *dog insults*?
Is he angry with us [this forum?] ??Huh
All religious ideologies regard outsiders as the Hated Other. His ideology of choice simply personifies it in the form of street dogs. It is an odd compulsion because I am given to understand that many Hindus believe that caring for or adopting dogs is one path to gaining heaven due to the legend of Yudhishthira.

( foolish dog ) now no saying that there was no father of your 10th grand father. since you have failed even in telling the damn name of your 10th grand father.

thus you are nothing but an failure. that is all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2017, 08:14 AM
(04-06-2017 08:07 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 08:03 AM)mordant Wrote:  You have neither chosen ONE of my points NOR have you addressed it.

All you have done is engaged in an ad hominem attack (attacking my character rather than addressing my points) and then brought up another irrelevant demand for me to justify a point I never made or implied in any way, shape or form.

How about you give me the name of YOUR tenth great grandfather? I would imagine that 99.99% of people can't do it, and the other 00.01% would have to look it up on their genealogy chart. What does this prove? It proves that most people don't know the name of their tenth great-grandfather. It doesn't prove that Krishna is god or that fish swim in water or that the sky is blue. All connections that you would no doubt make from it, it would seem.
No, sorry, I am not even INDIRECTLY saying any such thing, nor has it even occurred to me as a subject of interest or relevance to anything. What I ACTuALLY AM saying DIRECTLY is contained in my first post.

Again, I invite you to respond TO THAT POST in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

now `1st of all tell us the damn name of your 10th grand father. and no saying **indrectly** that there was no 10th grand father or he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother.

`1st of all now tell us the damn name of your 10th grand father. and if now if you go on avioding the real issues and shifting burdon of proof than i will also not beat the damn dead horse(s like you ) that is all.
It appears you once heard the term "shifting the burden of proof" (probably by someone pointing out that this is what YOU do) and like to toss the term around while having no understanding of what it actually means.

If you are done beating a dead horse then quit doing so. Leave. Begone.

Otherwise do not run away from my post, and instead, respond to its actual contents.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
04-06-2017, 08:15 AM
(04-06-2017 08:14 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 08:11 AM)mordant Wrote:  All religious ideologies regard outsiders as the Hated Other. His ideology of choice simply personifies it in the form of street dogs. It is an odd compulsion because I am given to understand that many Hindus believe that caring for or adopting dogs is one path to gaining heaven due to the legend of Yudhishthira.

( foolish dog ) now no saying that there was no father of your 10th grand father. since you have failed even in telling the damn name of your 10th grand father.

Why don't you like dogs?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-06-2017, 08:18 AM
(04-06-2017 08:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  Fuck, that's pathetic. Apparently this loon's been doing this for several years (and that's just here). And never even bothered to (or couldn't) write a new, improved pile of bilge.

I'm all for humane and modern mental asylums but they need to better control the inmates' internet access. Not just for our sakes, but mostly for theirs, 'cause I'm sure this little tantrum is gonna set back Gustavo here a good couple of years at least.

and now i may stay the damn foolish idiotic loony. but why do you think that you are rationally intelligent in the first place ? for you have done nothing. by which i can say that you are the damn intelligent. so why are you falsely puffed up ? just like an street dog ?

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
(04-06-2017 08:14 AM)nahae Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 08:11 AM)mordant Wrote:  All religious ideologies regard outsiders as the Hated Other. His ideology of choice simply personifies it in the form of street dogs. It is an odd compulsion because I am given to understand that many Hindus believe that caring for or adopting dogs is one path to gaining heaven due to the legend of Yudhishthira.

I love the Internet. It allows me to drive someone on the other side of the planet into an apoplectic fit before breakfast.
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post
Oddly enough, I actually do no the name of my 10th grandfather, as keeping the family history is sort of my thing.

It's Konrad. No shit.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
04-06-2017, 08:19 AM
...AAAAANNNNDDDDDD... *poof* he's gone.
04-06-2017, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 09:00 AM by Vera.)
(04-06-2017 08:11 AM)mordant Wrote:  the legend of Yudhishthira.

I had quite the crush on Arjuna as a kid, due to a wonderful book of Indian tales from the Mahabharata and Ramayana, with the most gorgeous illustrations ever by the great Libico Maraja Blush

[Image: 1779405_1.jpg]

(The crush was *not* (entirely) because of the illustrations Rolleyes )

I also enjoy saying Mahabharata. Blush

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
04-06-2017, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 08:24 AM by Cypher44.)
He's Hindu??.. Okay.. I'll try some Hindi then..
main kuchh kahana chaahata hoon, ya to aap in logon ke lie dayaaluta dikhaate hain, anyatha chhod den

Translation : I would like to say something, either be civil otherwise leave

I don't know Hindi... Big Grin

He's gone isn't he?

I never got to say any kickass lines
Weeping

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 1 user Likes Cypher44's post
04-06-2017, 08:20 AM
That must be some kind of record. He was banned in 1 hour, 28 minutes, and 1 second.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post