18-09-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
Who is/was he?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2017, 01:17 PM
I have actually read the content of his post Blush Well i was kinda curious.

Question to the more experienced (no pun intended) of you. Is this guy serious? Are people actually that deluded? Chanting a name? Chanting a stupid mantra for 5mins and observing effects? Really? 16 chants? Why not 15?
Facepalm
Why not paint your dick purple? Or kiss a chamaeleons ass?

Wtf is wrong with people? Consider Consider Consider Consider Consider
Quote:you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
18-09-2017, 01:21 PM
(18-09-2017 01:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  Who is/was he?

Some guy who comes around every few months with monotonous regularity, copy-pastes the exact same OP, gets banned, then does it again. It's just bizarre.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Dang. I go off to do a few things, come back and a chew toy/sock puppet has already come and gone. I missed the whole thing. People come and go so quicky around here, Dorothy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-09-2017, 01:23 PM
(18-09-2017 01:17 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Why not paint your dick purple? Or kiss a chamaeleons ass?

I quite want you to invent a religion now Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-09-2017, 01:35 PM
(18-09-2017 01:17 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I have actually read the content of his post Blush Well i was kinda curious.

Question to the more experienced (no pun intended) of you. Is this guy serious? Are people actually that deluded? Chanting a name? Chanting a stupid mantra for 5mins and observing effects? Really? 16 chants? Why not 15?
Facepalm

Chanting releases endorphins. People make their own personal opium. I prefer chocolate, which has the same effect. Or exercise. Or hot peppers. Or any number of things. But yeah, people chant themselves into an endorphin induced delirium.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-09-2017, 01:42 PM
I prefer chocolate and excercise too. Makes you mouch less sound and look like a complete idiot. Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
18-09-2017, 04:08 PM
(18-09-2017 01:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Some guy who comes around every few months with monotonous regularity, copy-pastes the exact same OP, gets banned, then does it again ...

After 16 repetitions he gets a cookie.

After 16 cookies he gets promot--- wait. Oh. He dies. Nobody's ever lived long enough to collect 16 cookies.

His chosen box of rituals was apparently left on the shelf for a reason.
18-09-2017, 04:32 PM
(18-09-2017 04:08 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(18-09-2017 01:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Some guy who comes around every few months with monotonous regularity, copy-pastes the exact same OP, gets banned, then does it again ...

After 16 repetitions he gets a cookie.

After 16 cookies he gets promot--- wait. Oh. He dies. Nobody's ever lived long enough to collect 16 cookies.

His chosen box of rituals was apparently left on the shelf for a reason.

Chanting is more common than you think. It's pervasive in Eastern religions (a mantra is meant to be repeated often and/or chanted), and even Catholicism has a version -- the rosary. If you go once around the rosary, you will repeat the "Our Father" 5 times and the "Hail Mary" 50 times. This is just another form of chanting. And don't get me started on the nonsense of "speaking in tongues".

I don't say it's not deluded -- but it's not just a handful of loonies who do it. It's a very common religious practice.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
18-09-2017, 11:31 PM
(18-09-2017 04:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't say it's not deluded -- but it's not just a handful of loonies who do it. It's a very common religious practice.

Consider just how lunatic a belief must be that its core ritual is endless repetition to gods apparently too dense to get the message the first time, or hundredth, or thousandth time.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post