Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(27-10-2017 11:17 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Every time I see these threads started by these assholes who almost immediately banned, I wonder about their thought process. It's like, they know it's coming, so they quick get in as many snipes as possible before they're no longer allowed to post. Does this make them happy or mad? Are they the type who enjoys going into a situation that will make them get angry and then... get angry? Do they believe their god revels in this sort of childish behavior?

This behavior reminds me of some pathetic internet-version of a suicide bomber. It has all of the same amounts of cowardice, malice, and lack of forward-thinking.

and ( rascal idiot ) `1st of all read it and than talk ( blind sheep ) than you will understand what it actually is. ( rascal fool )

and *give dog bad name and hang it* is that is how you maintain your fools paradise ? ( aka this atheistic forum )

and if you ever suck breast of your mother OR son of 1 man than read it first and point out the damn fallacy from this Practical explanation. ( blind sheep ) instead of applying this policy *give dog bad name and hang it*

so ( again ) are you son of 1 man ? do you think that you are son of 1 man ? ( huh? ) are you son of 1 man ? than accept the challenge and do it quickly.

and now ( take it as granted that you cannot do anything rational at all ) cuz you did not suck breast of your mum in your childhood Nor you are son of 1 man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Oh look.
Fucker is back already.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-10-2017, 10:12 AM
(27-10-2017 11:31 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(27-10-2017 11:17 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Every time I see these threads started by these assholes who almost immediately banned, I wonder about their thought process. It's like, they know it's coming, so they quick get in as many snipes as possible before they're no longer allowed to post. Does this make them happy or mad? Are they the type who enjoys going into a situation that will make them get angry and then... get angry? Do they believe their god revels in this sort of childish behavior?

This behavior reminds me of some pathetic internet-version of a suicide bomber. It has all of the same amounts of cowardice, malice, and lack of forward-thinking.

His swami is standing over him forcing him to do it. Rolleyes

Laughat Srila Prabhupada is not forcing but you are forcing and deleting my account ( rascal fool ) and its you who is broken failure.

who barks from behind. ;') good luck with your duplicity and fool your own self. kindly go on making your show Wink

and remain the damn football and enjoy your kicks after kick ( with repeated birth after birth ) from 1 nation to another.

kindly - kindly enjoy your kicks.
28-10-2017, 10:14 AM
(27-10-2017 11:41 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You mentioned Prabhupada as your guru, so here's one of his statements in regards to race:

Quote:Statements regarding race
During a morning walk in Hyderabad on April 20, 1974 Prabhupada publicly stated "That Central Park, nobody can walk there. I have heard from many women that they rape. The negroes, they capture and rape."[70] "But you can change your position by Krishna consciousness. Other things you cannot change. If you are white, you cannot become black, or if you are black, you cannot become white. That is not possible. But you can become first-class Krishna conscious person. Either you are black or white, it doesn't matter. This is Krishna consciousness. Bhaktivedanta Swami speaking on the Bhagavad-gita 1.23 7/19/73 in London"

Yes indeed, he's an inspiration:

[Image: kkk.jpg]

than why not make an experiment ? and leave your daughter, wife, sister and mother in central park in the mid night ? and prove yourself.

if you did such thing than i will accept it that you are right. Wink if your womens come without being raped. Wink

come on ( man of your words ) first class saint do it and prove yourself. leave your all family womens alone in mid night in central park.
28-10-2017, 10:16 AM
(28-10-2017 10:12 AM)pheel0 Wrote:  
(27-10-2017 11:31 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  His swami is standing over him forcing him to do it. Rolleyes

Laughat Srila Prabhupada is not forcing but you are forcing and deleting my account ( rascal fool ) and its you who is broken failure.

who barks from behind. ;') good luck with your duplicity and fool your own self. kindly go on making your show Wink

and remain the damn football and enjoy your kicks after kick ( with repeated birth after birth ) from 1 nation to another.

You didn't take your pills, did you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-10-2017, 10:18 AM
(28-10-2017 08:50 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(27-10-2017 10:21 AM)baah Wrote:  Why should you waste your time?

Indeed. I didn't.

kindly dont ( damn football ) and enjoy your kicks after kicks ( with repeated birth after birth ) from 1 nation to another.

enjoy your kicks ( blind sheep )
28-10-2017, 10:20 AM
(28-10-2017 10:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-10-2017 10:12 AM)pheel0 Wrote:  Laughat Srila Prabhupada is not forcing but you are forcing and deleting my account ( rascal fool ) and its you who is broken failure.

You didn't take your pills, did you ?

dont feed me troll. Wink its you who require pills. its you who thinks that he is female in the body of male. so you require the damn treatment. cuz its you who is gay.

although i have no problem with you. but as you are acting. so it is sure that you will harm yourself or someone else. so kindly seek help from mental hospitals. Wink Thumbsup
28-10-2017, 10:24 AM
(28-10-2017 05:09 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I just realized no one even bothered to update the ban log. This one isn't even worth bothering with.

than why are you taking my big big and tight tight in your mouth ? by pying on me ? without any invitation ? Laughat ( who gvae you invitation `1st of all ? )

to take in in your mouth ? and than telling us that he is not worth to take it. but you have taken it already in your mouth. Thumbsup without invitation ( even )

so kindly atleast now come to your sense ( cutie pie )
28-10-2017, 10:27 AM
[Image: banhammer.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-10-2017, 10:29 AM
(28-10-2017 10:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: banhammer.jpg]

and if 1 can continue by arguments than where is need of such things ?

but because you so called wise atheists are all broken failures now. so you can save your whatever left reputation by applying this policy *give dog bad name and hang it*

policy is lovely. and will do good to your fools paradise. Thumbsup