Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(28-10-2017 12:10 AM)Astreja Wrote:  The little twerp just resurfaced at Atheist Forums with a new sock account, so expect him back here any time now. *sighs heavily*

and if im twerp and sock bock than you are piss of your 10 neigbours at once. Laughat( finished ) Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2017, 10:43 AM
bye bye bachelor daddy *waves* Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
28-10-2017, 11:01 AM
We must secure the breach in our walls, the zombies are getting in.

[Image: url-15.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-10-2017, 12:08 PM
(28-10-2017 11:01 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  We must secure the breach in our walls, the zombies are getting in.

[Image: url-15.jpg]

Well it is almost Halloween...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
28-10-2017, 01:58 PM
[Image: Golden-Hammer-super-smash-bros--brawl-26...jpg.cf.jpg]

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-10-2017, 02:14 PM
(28-10-2017 10:14 AM)pheel0 Wrote:  
(27-10-2017 11:41 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You mentioned Prabhupada as your guru, so here's one of his statements in regards to race:

Yes indeed, he's an inspiration:

[Image: kkk.jpg]

than why not make an experiment ? and leave your daughter, wife, sister and mother in central park in the mid night ? and prove yourself.

if you did such thing than i will accept it that you are right. Wink if your womens come without being raped. Wink

come on ( man of your words ) first class saint do it and prove yourself. leave your all family womens alone in mid night in central park.

There there little man, just press that red button by your bed; if you're aren't strapped to it that is, and the nurse can give you some medication.

Are there any Krishna-ites that would like to log on and apologize for this one? I would be seriously embarrassed that a person like this identifies with my religion if I was a Krishna-ite.

Anyone lurking? Anyone?

[Image: Bueller-300x220.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
28-10-2017, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2017 03:27 PM by jaukan.)
(28-10-2017 02:14 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(28-10-2017 10:14 AM)pheel0 Wrote:  than why not make an experiment ? and leave your daughter, wife, sister and mother in central park in the mid night ? and prove yourself.

if you did such thing than i will accept it that you are right. Wink if your womens come without being raped. Wink

come on ( man of your words ) first class saint do it and prove yourself. leave your all family womens alone in mid night in central park.

There there little man, just press that red button by your bed; if you're aren't strapped to it that is, and the nurse can give you some medication.

Are there any Krishna-ites that would like to log on and apologize for this one? I would be seriously embarrassed that a person like this identifies with my religion if I was a Krishna-ite.

Anyone lurking? Anyone?

nah nah be practical `1st of all and leave your mother, sister, daughter and wife in central park for 1 night. and if they came out without being raped than i will accept you. Thumbsup

and how i will apologize to such and such person ? who are already taken my tight tight and big big in his mouth ? ( at his own ) without any invitation ? who told you to take in in your mouth ? you have done it at your own. so now enjoy butter also. ( i know ) you are very fond of Drooling butter. Wink so now enjoy it free.

so how i apologize ? when you have done it at your own ? have i gave you invitation to take it in your mouth ? by pying on me ? have i gave you invitation ?

nah my ( dull ) fellow you have done it yourself. so blame your own self. LaughatThumbsup
28-10-2017, 04:21 PM
(28-10-2017 03:17 PM)jaukan Wrote:  
(28-10-2017 02:14 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  There there little man, just press that red button by your bed; if you're aren't strapped to it that is, and the nurse can give you some medication.

Anyone lurking? Anyone?

nah nah be practical `1st of all and leave your mother, sister, daughter and wife in central park for 1 night. and if they came out without being raped than i will accept you. Thumbsup

and how i will apologize to such and such person ? who are already taken my tight tight and big big in his mouth ? ( at his own ) without any invitation ? who told you to take in in your mouth ? you have done it at your own. so now enjoy butter also. ( i know ) you are very fond of Drooling butter. Wink so now enjoy it free.

so how i apologize ? when you have done it at your own ? have i gave you invitation to take it in your mouth ? by pying on me ? have i gave you invitation ?

nah my ( dull ) fellow you have done it yourself. so blame your own self. LaughatThumbsup

I'd offer to give you some of my thorazine stash but it appears you're no longer here.

#sigh
28-10-2017, 04:30 PM
So.... will this sock poster (Or.... should that be 'Sock master'?) run out of letter combinations for posting handles any time soon?

Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
28-10-2017, 05:02 PM
(28-10-2017 04:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-10-2017 03:17 PM)jaukan Wrote:  nah nah be practical `1st of all and leave your mother, sister, daughter and wife in central park for 1 night. and if they came out without being raped than i will accept you. Thumbsup

I'd offer to give you some of my thorazine stash but it appears you're no longer here.

Bets are, you'll get your chance.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man