Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(28-10-2017 03:17 PM)jaukan Wrote:  
(28-10-2017 02:14 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  There there little man, just press that red button by your bed; if you're aren't strapped to it that is, and the nurse can give you some medication.

Are there any Krishna-ites that would like to log on and apologize for this one? I would be seriously embarrassed that a person like this identifies with my religion if I was a Krishna-ite.

Anyone lurking? Anyone?

[Image: Bueller-300x220.jpg]

nah nah be practical `1st of all and leave your mother, sister, daughter and wife in central park for 1 night. and if they came out without being raped than i will accept you. Thumbsup

and how i will apologize to such and such person ? who are already taken my tight tight and big big in his mouth ? ( at his own ) without any invitation ? who told you to take in in your mouth ? you have done it at your own. so now enjoy butter also. ( i know ) you are very fond of Drooling butter. Wink so now enjoy it free.

so how i apologize ? when you have done it at your own ? have i gave you invitation to take it in your mouth ? by pying on me ? have i gave you invitation ?

nah my ( dull ) fellow you have done it yourself. so blame your own self. LaughatThumbsup

Let's play a game, how many times will the clown posse start another account to immediately get banned?

Which facility are you at? I think they should know you are sneaking around using the internet unauthorized.

You could very well sneak in some lethal medications to certain patients that your insane guru Prabhupada doesn't like.

Oh, I know, you're using a Prabhupada-approved disguise to sneak around your asylum:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Oh man, I missed another one. Boo-urns.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2017, 10:59 AM
I wondered why this thread was still going on. Dicks.
Find all posts by this user