Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
(12-02-2015 11:28 AM)kom0 Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 11:03 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Ditto.

if you cant recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

then how can you will recall everything about your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?

therefore your brain is not very broad. what is that called ? crippled it is already crippled. ( did you understand that so called rational pig )
Ok. This is what I'm getting here. I don't remember every instant of my life so that's evidence of a past life because I don't remember it. So now I must point out the next logical step. On March 22 1998 I went to the moon. It was a grand adventure! The problem is that I don't remember it. That's proof that it actually happened. In fact you would be amazed at all the awesome things I've done. I even once built the tallest skyscraper in the world and tore it down. All in 24 hours. You remember that? No? Then it obviously happened.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2015, 10:06 AM
(13-02-2015 09:36 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Ok. This is what I'm getting here. I don't remember every instant of my life so that's evidence*******skip****** happened.

Why we should waste our time talking with such foolish men? "I don't believe." No, You believe or not believe; fact is fact. You are going to be old man. If you say "I don't believe," then is that a very good proposition? It does not depend on your believing or not believing. The nature's course will take place.

That will go on. What is there in your believing and not believing? If you keep yourself in such darkness that "If you believe, then it is fact," then you are a fool, rascal. If you depend only on your belief, then you are a fool.

What is the meaning of your belief? ( shameless pig)
[+] 1 user Likes kom0's post
13-02-2015, 11:10 AM
(13-02-2015 10:06 AM)kom0 Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 09:36 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Ok. This is what I'm getting here. I don't remember every instant of my life so that's evidence*******skip****** happened.

Why we should waste our time talking with such foolish men? "I don't believe." No, You believe or not believe; fact is fact. You are going to be old man. If you say "I don't believe," then is that a very good proposition? It does not depend on your believing or not believing. The nature's course will take place.

That will go on. What is there in your believing and not believing? If you keep yourself in such darkness that "If you believe, then it is fact," then you are a fool, rascal. If you depend only on your belief, then you are a fool.

What is the meaning of your belief? ( shameless pig)

The only fool is one who accepts shit on no evidence.
13-02-2015, 11:13 AM
I have a confession to make.

I used to talk just like the OP.....

After I quit smoking that shit, I got better.

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-02-2015, 11:28 AM
(13-02-2015 11:10 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  The only fool is one who accepts shit on no evidence.

so you mean this law of forgetfullness is not an scientific evidence ? and i have to believe such an street dog like you ? ( just see the folly )

now begone ( blind sheep ) and have fun in your what ? **fools paradise.**
13-02-2015, 11:34 AM
apparently SOMEBODY has one hell of a stash of high test stuff.......

This might go on for a while.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-02-2015, 11:39 AM
(13-02-2015 11:28 AM)kom0 Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 11:10 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  The only fool is one who accepts shit on no evidence.

so you mean this law of forgetfullness is not an scientific evidence ? and i have to believe such an street dog like you ? ( just see the folly )

now begone ( blind sheep ) and have fun in your what ? **fools paradise.**

It's 'evidence', but your conclusion doesn't follow the evidence.

Premise A: We forget.
Premise B: We have no memory beyond our birth
Premise C: Reincarnation involves forgetting a past life.

It's an invalid argument.
13-02-2015, 11:49 AM
(13-02-2015 11:39 AM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  It's 'evidence', *****skip****argument.

brainless pig simply tell me what is meaning in beating dead horse ? we know it that horse is dead ?( my dull friend ) and it will not move.

so simply tell me what is the meaning in beating dead horse ?
13-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Anybody else reminded of this?

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts. "

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 10 users Like unfogged's post
13-02-2015, 12:04 PM
This guy seriously reminds me of Monty Python's "Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook" sketch.

"My nipples explode with delight!"

Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post