Here is a Theist/science version of life...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2012, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 07:24 AM by satan69.)
Here is a Theist/science version of life...
If you took religious views and mixed them with science, here is what you would get. I grew up catholic, so i will lean towards their teachings..... God makes himself out of nothing, and decides to make the universe because he is bored. He waits 14 billion years for us to evolve from apes. He has no problem with apes and other animals having sex w/o condoms or birth control, because the population couldn't expand w/o it.
Once we finally evolve from apes and take on human form, he decides he is against premarital sex and birth control. Premarital sex is a sin now, even though sex was around for millions of years before marriage. He is against condoms, even though they protect against herpes and other diseases charlie sheen probably has.

He says everyone has free will, but still wants everyone to pray to him during and after horrible tragedies that were caused by free will, knowing full well he won't intervene. Christians, with obvious evidence of this fact, are still hypocrites and pray thinking god will help. List of things they prayed during while god never intervened: slavery,holocaust,9/11,oklahoma bombing,tsunamis,hurricane katrina,japan earthquake. and every child that was ever been kidnapped raped tortured and eventually murdered... Of course, anyone that survived during these events thinks it's because they prayed, but the dead people aren't around to say god didn't help.

God decides that abortion is a sin, but if a baby is born and dies before his parents can get his head dunked in water(baptism), they can't go to heaven. They must go to limbo first through no fault of their own.
Last but not least, god decides to send his son after 14 billion years to earth. He could have waited 2 thousand more years when cable tv was invented, so we can document it and have visual proof of jesus and his teachings, but decides to send him when it's not possible to videotape it. Hence, everyone has to use faith and 800 religions are then invented because there was no clear winner.

Last but not least #2- masturbation is a sin. All semen is a living thing and is considered murder if not used for pro creation. All men are now considered murderers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like satan69's post
05-02-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Here is a Theist/science version of life...
(05-02-2012 07:12 AM)satan69 Wrote:  God decides to send his son after 14 billion years to earth. He could have waited 2 thousand more years when cable tv was invented, so we can document it and have visual proof of jesus and his teachings, but decides to send him when it's not possible to videotape it.

THAT is my favorite line! Smile

Well.... that and the one about masturbation. Blush

Hmm....
I feel a sin coming on. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Wow, when you put it that way it almost sounds like it's all made up.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
[+] 2 users Like free2011's post
05-02-2012, 03:17 PM
(05-02-2012 07:12 AM)satan69 Wrote:  Last but not least #2- masturbation is a sin. All semen is a living thing and is considered murder if not used for pro creation. All men are now considered murderers.

[Image: sos600.png]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post