Here's a religious flowww for y'all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 09:35 PM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...3184284141

Idk who this guy is (friend of a friend of a friend etc.) but this is so painful to watch.

Nuclear face-palm

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Here's a religious flowww for y'all
I don't have a fakebook, so I can't watch it. Undecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2014, 09:21 PM
You might be better off not watching it. It makes me cringe because of how lame it is

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
30-09-2014, 09:53 PM
(30-09-2014 09:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I don't have a fakebook, so I can't watch it. Undecided

Ditto. No FB here either.

Can you paste it?

01-10-2014, 12:45 PM
(30-09-2014 09:15 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...3184284141

Idk who this guy is (friend of a friend of a friend etc.) but this is so painful to watch.

Nuclear face-palm

That's simply annoying. And the comments are lame.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Ewwwwww he was so greasy. And tone deaf.

For those of you who did not waste two minutes of your life that you will never get back, it was some young adult white male with his shirt unbuttoned, fake diamond earrings, and a flat bill baseball cap in a trailer doin' what he do givin' it up to Jesus, aight. If you ain't got faith you ain't got nuttin'. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
01-10-2014, 01:53 PM
(01-10-2014 12:55 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ewwwwww he was so greasy. And tone deaf.

For those of you who did not waste two minutes of your life that you will never get back, it was some young adult white male with his shirt unbuttoned, fake diamond earrings, and a flat bill baseball cap in a trailer doin' what he do givin' it up to Jesus, aight. If you ain't got faith you ain't got nuttin'. Dodgy

Thanks for taking one for the team. Thumbsup

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
01-10-2014, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 03:45 PM by Bucky Ball.)
We aren't allowed on FB. One of our house rules. Facepalm
(I suppose they think I might start swearing ... )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 09:41 PM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
Can't paste it here. I don't think it's possible to embed FB videos. If someone knows how let me know. Sorry :/ but it's what Nurse said