Here's a thought

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2011, 07:52 PM

Tongue Here's a thought
History channel tonight is featuring end times programming, which isn't surprising given we're near May 21st and the first scheduled Rapture day.
What's funny is, on May 22nd any Christian that's still alive holds potential to be played with as one of the damned.
Hey Dave? You're still here! Bummer dude! I guess you'll have to party with the rest of us hell bounders. [Image: 6.gif] Tongue

And yet, think of the potential for the entrepreneur. Open a business, say an airline, and hire atheists only. When someone tries to take you to court claiming religious discrimination, cite 2011 and the two dates wherein Christians believed a rapture was certain. Claim, it's in the interest of aeronautical safety, so that no pilot is caught up with Jesus and then stands to kill all remaining passengers in the plane, not counting all the innocents on the ground when the plane crashes.

Same for trains, cabs, etc... Any transportation business at all.

Even regular retail companies. Atheists only! Because your business philosophy is customer service and if you have a huge number of Christian employees, that business model will suffer and your liability would be huge.

Atheists have great potential to make an impact, considering most all religions believe in an end times scenario of some sort. Cite that concern as cause not to hire religious people.

The Better Business Bureau wouldn't have an issue with it. The ACLU would be hard pressed to make even a peep.
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2011, 11:12 PM

RE: Here's a thought
Genius. Pure genius.
11-05-2011, 11:56 PM
On May 22nd and onward I am going to fuck with every single christian I know.

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 08:26 AM

HaHa that's great!
It reminds me of one of my teahers...he came into the class the other day telling us about a guy that's selling pet insurance...insurance for you pets when the rapture happens and your pets are left behind!
for $150 he will come and pick up your pet and take care of it.
lol oh and he reminded us that this only lasts for a year, after a year is up, you have to pay another $150!
12-05-2011, 08:49 AM

Seriously? ._.
That is extremely disturbing, somehow. Poor pets.
Proof enough that there is no God to me is that there are apparently no pets in heaven. I'd much rather get left behind with all the dogs. They make better company.
12-05-2011, 08:52 AM

(12-05-2011 08:49 AM)North Wrote:  Seriously? ._.
That is extremely disturbing, somehow. Poor pets.
Proof enough that there is no God to me is that there are apparently no pets in heaven. I'd much rather get left behind with all the dogs. They make better company.

True! most days, I would rather be surrounded by a bunch of animals, rather than people!