Here's one for you, stoners, to figure out . . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2013 07:01 PM by TrainWreck.)
Here's one for you, stoners, to figure out . . .
This seems to be a scientific experiment being distributed to the public that should give us some insight as to what the problem is, and why can't people just be cool - you know what I mean??

Quote:Although expectations are key theoretical antecedents of emotion and behavior, expectations are typically examined as static properties without deep consideration of their temporal dynamics. We surveyed residents of California over five time points, during the month preceding a public ballot initiative on cannabis legalization (California Proposition 19) and after the election, to examine both the causes and the consequences of residents’ expectation trajectories regarding the vote’s outcome. Our results point to the importance of changes in individuals’ expectations over time. Specifically, well-informed voters were likely to lower their expectations regarding the measure’s passage as the vote neared, in line with polling results, but . . .
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/201...7612460690

Another guy, and this is what lead me to the article, related the experiment to the phenomenon of Obama being elected by an over-whelming voting bloc of stoners - what, do you think about that? I'll be surprised if that is in the article by the researcher.
http://www.techyville.com/2013/04/social...hyville%29

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Here's one for you, stoners, to figure out . . .
I'll have to get back to you when I'm not high. Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply