Here's something twisted.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Here's something twisted.
(16-08-2014 01:28 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  First I'd like to say that the questions I'm about to ask are to gauge reasoning skills against feelings.
1) should bestiality be illegal?
2) should necrophilia be illegal?
For my part I don't really care what people fuck. I mean sure animals and dead bodies can't give consent but who's to say the animal doesn't like it. And as for dead bodies well, I don't think they care!
Not that I'd do that shit myself and I do think that people who down with it are obviously sick but who am I to judge?
So what's your take? To each his own? Jail the fuckers? You don't care one way or the other?

1. Yes. No consenting adults - torture of sentient beings. Also cross species diseases.
2. No. Only if deceased made it clear what they wanted to have done with their body.

As for "I should be allowed to torture... because who knows, maybe they like it." is a stupid stance. You keep on the side of caution. Busting your nut doesn't trump torture.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like PoolBoyG's post
17-08-2014, 05:34 AM
But what if they're underage?

Should pedonecrophilia be illegal? What about lamb fucking?

Inquiring minds want to know. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-08-2014, 05:51 AM
(16-08-2014 04:57 PM)bemore Wrote:  You raise an interesting point Druid with regards that an animal has no choice if it is eaten or not, it cannot voice consent, pretty much the same if somebody decided to perform bestiality on the same animal.

No, it's not. Death happens. All life is designed to eat other life forms and thus stay alive. Vegans eat life - they kill plants and plant babies. You can't live without killing.

Animals are not designed to fit a human penis. Penetration will cause pain, there is no consent, and hence penetration of animals is out. It's rape. Theoretically, if the animal is designed to take bigger penises, it would not cause pain and hence the morality of it would be questionable. But I doubt anyone would be interested in it. Hence bestiality is torture.

As for dead bodies - if anyone had as much as touched my dead husband's body in my presence I would have killed them. I was so emotionally on edge, I really think I would have. Theoretically it wouldn't have mattered, but there was no way you could have convinced me of that at the time.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-08-2014, 06:22 AM
(16-08-2014 11:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  2) Dead bodies are considered alive people in the eyes of the law. If you do not have consent it is regarded as rape. Dead people can't give consent. No.

Corporations can also have the legal representation of a human being in some cases, yet they fuck the world over without consent Smile

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
17-08-2014, 06:24 AM
(17-08-2014 05:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 04:57 PM)bemore Wrote:  You raise an interesting point Druid with regards that an animal has no choice if it is eaten or not, it cannot voice consent, pretty much the same if somebody decided to perform bestiality on the same animal.

No, it's not. Death happens. All life is designed to eat other life forms and thus stay alive. Vegans eat life - they kill plants and plant babies. You can't live without killing.

Animals are not designed to fit a human penis. Penetration will cause pain, there is no consent, and hence penetration of animals is out. It's rape. Theoretically, if the animal is designed to take bigger penises, it would not cause pain and hence the morality of it would be questionable. But I doubt anyone would be interested in it. Hence bestiality is torture.

As for dead bodies - if anyone had as much as touched my dead husband's body in my presence I would have killed them. I was so emotionally on edge, I really think I would have. Theoretically it wouldn't have mattered, but there was no way you could have convinced me of that at the time.

Animals are also not designed to have a bolt fired into their head or have their heads cut off and their bodies bled.... but it happens Dom.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
17-08-2014, 07:04 AM
(17-08-2014 06:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 05:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  No, it's not. Death happens. All life is designed to eat other life forms and thus stay alive. Vegans eat life - they kill plants and plant babies. You can't live without killing.

Animals are also not designed to have a bolt fired into their head or have their heads cut off and their bodies bled.... but it happens Dom.

They are designed to be killed, they are designed to be food. So are we, but we have outsmarted possible predators and are on the top of the food chain.

Killing does not equal torture.

Torture is totally unacceptable in my book.

Some of the ways we kill animals are also torture and equally repugnant to me.

Humane killing for food - nothing wrong with that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-08-2014, 07:40 AM
(17-08-2014 06:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  Animals are not designed ...

You should stop right there. That is the entire truth.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-08-2014, 07:45 AM
(17-08-2014 07:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 06:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  Animals are not designed ...

You should stop right there. That is the entire truth.

Well, not by a god or something. Evolution is the designer. It may not be design with a predetermined pattern, but it does have a predetermined goal - survival of the fittest. So you could argue that we are designed by evolution.

17-08-2014, 07:52 AM
(17-08-2014 07:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  You should stop right there. That is the entire truth.

Well, not by a god or something. Evolution is the designer. It may not be design with a predetermined pattern, but it does have a predetermined goal - survival of the fittest. So you could argue that we are designed by evolution.

One could, but one shouldn't. The use of the word is misleading and confusing as it implies forethought.

Organisms are the result, the outcome, of a blind algorithmic process.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-08-2014, 08:09 AM
(17-08-2014 06:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  2) Dead bodies are considered alive people in the eyes of the law. If you do not have consent it is regarded as rape. Dead people can't give consent. No.

Corporations can also have the legal representation of a human being in some cases, yet they fuck the world over without consent Smile

The world isn't a person or animal it is an object.