Here's something twisted.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Here's something twisted.
What about pies? Who will speak for the pies?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-08-2014, 11:38 AM
(17-08-2014 11:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You seem a bit over-sensitive this morning.

As do you.
17-08-2014, 11:40 AM
(17-08-2014 11:38 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You seem a bit over-sensitive this morning.

As do you.

Not at all, just reading what you wrote and commenting on it. You are the one that got all butt-hurt.

Carry on Mr. Humorless...the creepy thread is two doors down on the left.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-08-2014, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 11:51 AM by Drunkin Druid.)
(17-08-2014 11:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:38 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  As do you.

Not at all, just reading what you wrote and commenting on it. You are the one that got all butt-hurt.

But you see I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. So I asked you in my own odd way. Your response was that you weren't joking. What else was I to say?
We don't know each other well but if we did we probably wouldn't have this kind of misunderstanding so I'll break the ice.
I'm not butt hurt. I'm not bothered at all by what you said. If you could see my face you'd see a huge smile. I take very little seriously and certainly not words on a computer screen.
But if you can fling insulting comments at me can I not fling them back? Is that not what we are doing here at this time?
And I'm not sure why I should enter the "creepy door." That doesn't even make sense..
Edited..
17-08-2014, 11:48 AM
(17-08-2014 07:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 06:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  Animals are not designed ...

You should stop right there. That is the entire truth.

Errr, no. Humans have been intelligently designing animals for millennia.

(16-08-2014 01:28 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  ...
1) should bestiality be illegal?
2) should necrophilia be illegal?

Why not throw flagellation into the mix?

Or would that be just flogging a dead ...

I'll get my coat Blush

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
17-08-2014, 11:50 AM
(17-08-2014 11:47 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Not at all, just reading what you wrote and commenting on it. You are the one that got all butt-hurt.

But you see I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. So I asked you in my own odd way. Your response was that you weren't joking. What else was I to say?
We don't know each other well but if we did we probably wouldn't have this kind of misunderstanding so I'll break the ice.
I'm not butt hurt. I'm not bothered at all by what you said. If you could see my face you'd see a huge smile. I take very little seriously and certainly not words on a computer screen.
But if you can fling insulting comments at me can I not fling them back? Is that not what we are doing here?

Awesome! Dialogue leading to understanding. Of course, we are being closely watched so as not to cross any lines. Dodgy

Get a thicker skin, I tend to be a smart ass...you'll know if I am really upset.

Big GrinTongueRolleyesShySmileLaughat

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

17-08-2014, 11:55 AM
(17-08-2014 11:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:47 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  But you see I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. So I asked you in my own odd way. Your response was that you weren't joking. What else was I to say?
But if you can fling insulting comments at me can I not fling them back? Is that not what we are doing here?

Awesome! Dialogue leading to understanding. Of course, we are being closely watched so as not to cross any lines. Dodgy

Get a thicker skin, I tend to be a smart ass...you'll know if I am really upset.

But why do I need a thicker skin? I never really felt insulted.
As I said I'm not taking anything serious. I rarely do.
Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension? Smile
17-08-2014, 11:57 AM
(17-08-2014 11:55 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Awesome! Dialogue leading to understanding. Of course, we are being closely watched so as not to cross any lines. Dodgy

But why do I need a thicker skin? I never really felt insulted.
As I said I'm not taking anything serious. I rarely do.
Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension? Smile

Well the whole 'fuck yourself' thing made me think you were grumpy. My reading comprehension is usually fine, maybe I am off today. Anyway...onward and upward.

17-08-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 12:02 PM by Drunkin Druid.)
(17-08-2014 10:42 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Anjele.
Now that I'm past the initial shock of your comment (it doesn't take me long) I have a response. Or I should say I have one of two responses. You may choose which one is correct.
1) if that was a joke perhaps a smiley face would help lighten the mood. And hahaha.
2) if it wasn't a joke... Go fuck yourself.

We seem to not understand each other.
This is my attempt at humour...
It seems that I didn't actually tell you to "go fuck yourself." I asked you to choose the correct response.
You chose "go fuck yourself."
My kind of humour mixed with an attempt to remain innocent.
I do shit like that.
Peace?
17-08-2014, 12:00 PM
(17-08-2014 11:59 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:42 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Anjele.
Now that I'm past the initial shock of your comment (it doesn't take me long) I have a response. Or I should say I have one of two responses. You may choose which one is correct.
1) if that was a joke perhaps a smiley face would help lighten the mood. And hahaha.
2) if it wasn't a joke... Go fuck yourself.

We seem to not understand each other.
This is my attempt at humour...

Big Grin