Here's something twisted.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Here's something twisted.
(17-08-2014 12:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:59 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  We seem to not understand each other.
This is my attempt at humour...

Big Grin

Fuck. Can you stop being so fast.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 01:22 PM
(17-08-2014 11:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What about pies? Who will speak for the pies?

Meh, fuck pies, who cares about pies Tongue

Just don't fuck MY pies, and we're good. Of course I like cold pies like lemon and peanut butter, they'd likely only be attractive to the necro's... And I've gone full circle in this thread Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
17-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Well apparently it's wrong to fuck pies because you know... They can't give consent. Smile
17-08-2014, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 03:25 PM by bemore.)
For me... I realise that I have objective beliefs that have been passed down to me, that I have learnt throughout life and society. I conform to the beliefs of my locality and I "fit in" to what has been laid out for me through previous generations.

Then I look around the world... there is the Vanuata tribe who bungee jump off homemade platforms with homemade bungees ... Asian countries that skin dogs and cats alive because they believe that the meat will taste sweeter because of it... murder or dismemberment in the name of religion... wars... massacres... genocide... the list goes on.

There is no "right or wrong" in anything when removing yourself from the equation, there are just actions and consequences/reactions.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
17-08-2014, 04:10 PM
(17-08-2014 03:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  For me... I realise that I have objective beliefs that have been passed down to me, that I have learnt throughout life and society. I conform to the beliefs of my locality and I "fit in" to what has been laid out for me through previous generations.

Then I look around the world... there is the Vanuata tribe who bungee jump off homemade platforms with homemade bungees ... Asian countries that skin dogs and cats alive because they believe that the meat will taste sweeter because of it... murder or dismemberment in the name of religion... wars... massacres... genocide... the list goes on.

There is no "right or wrong" in anything when removing yourself from the equation, there are just actions and consequences/reactions.

Agreed.
18-08-2014, 09:45 PM
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2014/08/18...ad-bodies/

LOOKIT