Herpes in the eye, redux.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2013, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 01:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
Herpes in the eye, redux.
So the roofer bitch who hangs out somewhere in my basal ganglia decided that since the shingles didn't take in my right eye, she's gonna try to lay them in my left eye. Someone really needs to figure out how to take the nail gun away from this bitch. Best we seem to be capable of is making inclement weather forcing her retreat back to her lair to prepare to roof another day. ... This bitch knows how to inflict some serious hurt.

This is not my signature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Herpes in the eye, redux.
Sorry to hear it, hope it gets better soon. Eye pain is truly horrible (and I should know, we're old friends). I once hurt my cornea and it was pure hell for a couple of days, even blinking was painful. Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-02-2013, 01:50 PM
(26-02-2013 01:32 PM)Vera Wrote:  Sorry to hear it, hope it gets better soon. Eye pain is truly horrible (and I should know, we're old friends). I once hurt my cornea and it was pure hell for a couple of days, even blinking was painful. Dodgy

Trifluridine, Zirgan, and large quantities of the amino acid lysine will force her off the roof due to inclement weather. But, from what I'm told, she can't be killed. ... She lives as long as I do. ... Crazy fucking bitch with a nail gun pointed at my eyes.

26-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Confused Holy fuck, how can you even see? Personally, I'd be on some serious pain meds. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
26-02-2013, 04:08 PM
huh?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
26-02-2013, 04:12 PM
(26-02-2013 04:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  huh?
I was thinking the same thing.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
26-02-2013, 04:17 PM
The herpes virus hangs out in the basal ganglia and never dies...look it up, bitches! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
26-02-2013, 04:22 PM
(26-02-2013 04:17 PM)aurora Wrote:  The herpes virus hangs out in the basal ganglia and never dies...look it up, bitches! Big Grin

I don't believe that's quite right.

Wikipedia Wrote:Varicella zoster virus can become latent in the nerve cell bodies and less frequently in non-neuronal satellite cells of dorsal root, cranial nerve or autonomic ganglion,[1] without causing any symptoms.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-02-2013, 04:33 PM
(26-02-2013 04:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-02-2013 04:17 PM)aurora Wrote:  The herpes virus hangs out in the basal ganglia and never dies...look it up, bitches! Big Grin

Wikipedia Wrote:Varicella zoster virus can become latent in the nerve cell bodies and less frequently in non-neuronal satellite cells of dorsal root, cranial nerve or autonomic ganglion,[1] without causing any symptoms.
Yeh, well, it never dies anyway...

I can handle being almost right Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
26-02-2013, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 08:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-02-2013 04:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Ain't no point in tracking bitch if I can't kill her. Just wanna convince the bitch to just sit on the couch crocheting or something and get the fuck outta my eye. Opiates and other pain pills don't touch this pain. ... She don't like heat, though, so I put a goddam heating pad on my eye.