Hey.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Hey.
'Been visiting the forum for quite a while now, and I finally decided to register. Became an agnostic atheist after reading and watching about the atrocities brought about by religion. I also reread the Bible and discovered how much of a blind sheep I was. Anyways, I believe I am a tad bit too young to be an Agnostic Atheist and to be joining forums like these.

Sht :|.

Honesty is not doing what is right because you fear that there is someone watching over you, Honesty is doing what is right even when there is no one looking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2011, 12:30 PM
RE: Hey.
You are never too young to start thinking. Maybe too young to participate in active lobbying, but this forum is mostly just good socializing. Depending on how young you are I may or may not watch my language though I don't believe in censorship I do believe in self censorship out of respect if that means anything.
Welcome to the forum.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2011, 04:14 AM
(02-10-2011 12:30 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You are never too young to start thinking. Maybe too young to participate in active lobbying, but this forum is mostly just good socializing. Depending on how young you are I may or may not watch my language though I don't believe in censorship I do believe in self censorship out of respect if that means anything.
Welcome to the forum.

My age is the square root of 196 =_= just thought I should share. Don't bother censoring, aye nobody's going to smite ya or inflict your city with 7 years of famine.

Sht :|.

Honesty is not doing what is right because you fear that there is someone watching over you, Honesty is doing what is right even when there is no one looking
03-10-2011, 01:59 PM
the square root of 196..........I suck at math. Time to bust out the calculator.
Oh my. You're already thinking about this stuf at that age? Impressive. Welcome to the forum.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
03-10-2011, 02:22 PM
I dunno I'm fucking starving right now this could be the real deal

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user