Hey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 09:44 AM by Erxomai.)
RE: Hey
Have Cheetos changed? I would have associated them with the first picture. Although I've never been a fan of radioactive orange dust so I try to avoid it at all costs.

I found this pic of Luc's wife...or is it just his fantasy?

[Image: cheeto.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I don't know to be honest. I'm not a cheese chip eater by nature. I've only eaten them while under duress.
When I was a kid all of those eons ago I strictly ate chips. So my history with them isn't extensive enough.

I can tell you they are better IMO the way they are now in comparison to cheesies, as I prefer the flavor and crunch. Cheesies are kind of really fucking disgusting.

Edit:

That chicks hair is too fancy. I like a gal who can wake up wearing sweats or jammies, with her hair in a pony tail, no make up, and still make me swoon.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2012, 09:49 AM
(02-05-2012 09:45 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't know to be honest. I'm not a cheese chip eater by nature. I've only eaten them while under duress.
When I was a kid all of those eons ago I strictly ate chips. So my history with them isn't extensive enough.

I can tell you they are better IMO the way they are now in comparison to cheesies, as I prefer the flavor and crunch. Cheesies are kind of really fucking disgusting.

Edit:

That chicks hair is too fancy. I like a gal who can wake up wearing sweats or jammies, with her hair in a pony tail, no make up, and still make me swoon.
It's not fancy hair. It's a result of eating too many orange Cheetos.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Ahhh, so they are like wotsits. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
02-05-2012, 09:57 AM
You guys are awesome. I didn't know there was a difference between cheesies and Cheetos. I thought Cheetos was a brand name, and they made soft and crunchy style cheesies. I guess I,m outed. I don't actually eat either. Just thought it was a typical "munches" food.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-05-2012, 09:59 AM
(02-05-2012 09:57 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You guys are awesome. I didn't know there was a difference between cheesies and Cheetos. I thought Cheetos was a brand name, and they made soft and crunchy style cheesies. I guess I,m outed. I don't actually eat either. Just thought it was a typical "munches" food.
Much to my chagrin, just about every food is a typical munchie food!

~Izel
02-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Well I guess this all gives mrs. B a good and proper introduction to the crew huh?

Sorry mrs. B. you'll get used to the derails pretty quick round here.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-05-2012, 10:04 AM
(02-05-2012 10:02 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well I guess this all gives mrs. B a good and proper introduction to the crew huh?

Sorry mrs. B. you'll get used to the derails pretty quick round here.
Way to kiss up to the new kid. Rolleyes

I suppose she could make a complaint to the Admin or the Admin Emeritus. Tongue

~Izel
02-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Eww!

Dirty transatlantic food!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Lmao, thanks everyone. And I don't mind derails Tongue you guys just showed you aren't uptight, and don't mind a light hearted conversation ^_^
[+] 2 users Like mrs_b's post