Hey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Hey
(02-05-2012 09:59 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 09:57 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You guys are awesome. I didn't know there was a difference between cheesies and Cheetos. I thought Cheetos was a brand name, and they made soft and crunchy style cheesies. I guess I,m outed. I don't actually eat either. Just thought it was a typical "munches" food.
Much to my chagrin, just about every food is a typical munchie food!
Yep, almost! Although it's been awhile since I got the munchies so bad that I could almost eat the crutch of a low flying duck! Unsure

Oh, and btw, hi Mrs B Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2012, 09:01 AM
(02-05-2012 10:08 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 09:59 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Much to my chagrin, just about every food is a typical munchie food!
Yep, almost! Although it's been awhile since I got the munchies so bad that I could almost eat the crutch of a low flying duck! Unsure

Rora, marry me.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
03-05-2012, 04:58 PM
(03-05-2012 09:01 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 10:08 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yep, almost! Although it's been awhile since I got the munchies so bad that I could almost eat the crutch of a low flying duck! Unsure

Rora, marry me.
I'd love to but I don't think your wife would approve Wink

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
03-05-2012, 06:44 PM
(02-05-2012 04:43 AM)mrs_b Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I'm new here. My name is Amanda. I'm 24 and married. I'm new to the Atheist community, and was previously a Christian in the Pentecostal denomination. Born and raised in it, always had questions that could never be answered, but I stick with it. "God works in mysterious ways," I guess I had thought. Either that, or I was just THAT brainwashed. I think it was more of the latter though. Wink I still never suppressed the questions throughout my life and I guess reason and logic finally won that battle, and I have to say that I feel much better where I'm at now. So, sorry for the long post.. But thanks for reading. Wink
Welcome. Reason makes more sense, doesn't it?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2012, 09:12 PM
(03-05-2012 06:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 04:43 AM)mrs_b Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I'm new here. My name is Amanda. I'm 24 and married. I'm new to the Atheist community, and was previously a Christian in the Pentecostal denomination. Born and raised in it, always had questions that could never be answered, but I stick with it. "God works in mysterious ways," I guess I had thought. Either that, or I was just THAT brainwashed. I think it was more of the latter though. Wink I still never suppressed the questions throughout my life and I guess reason and logic finally won that battle, and I have to say that I feel much better where I'm at now. So, sorry for the long post.. But thanks for reading. Wink
Welcome. Reason makes more sense, doesn't it?
Oh, definitely. Religion never made sense 100% for me anyway, but for some weird reason.. I stuck by it all that time. Glad I finally dug myself out of that! Thumbsup
03-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Welcome Smile