Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!
His orangeness, POTUS, has endorsed Roy Moore for US Senate.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2017, 02:42 AM
Aren't most Alabamans inbred? Moore is their man, surely!
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2017, 09:08 AM
(06-12-2017 02:42 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Aren't most Alabamans inbred? Moore is their man, surely!

Every time I listen to or read about one of his supporters, they are always the worst. Just this morning, NPR was covering on the current fight going on in the GOP regarding his candidacy, with people like Romney coming out against him, and Bannon coming out for (and attacking Romney). They mentioned how many in Alabama are getting tired of "Washington telling them how to think". They interviewed one guy who roughly said "The federal government needs to stay out of the states. We fought a war in the 1860s about that, among other things".

It's like that fucker forgot that the "states rights" part was the dog whistle for slavery, and he's not supposed to mention the "other things" when he's talking about states rights! Why should I be surprised that the people who advocate for a man who makes unwanted passes at teenage girls are also fucking slavery apologists?
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
06-12-2017, 12:36 PM
"No, touching kids does not bother me. Does your conscience bother you? Tell me true."

Lynyrd Skynyrd, Sweet Home Alabama

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
06-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Fox analyst: Moore becomes GOP's 'hood ornament' if he wins

Quote:
Fox analyst Brit Hume said Wednesday that if Roy Moore is elected to the Senate, he will become the “hood ornament” of the GOP.

Hume said Republicans should “pray” that Moore loses the Dec. 12 election, because having Moore represent them would be a “hot mess.”

As one commenter on the article said, the GOP will be known as the "Grand Old Pedophiles" party.

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." The (4th) Doctor
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
07-12-2017, 01:59 PM
(11-11-2017 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hope he gets elected. I really really really want to see him on the Senate floor going up against Al Franken. Al Franken has been training for Roy Moore his entire life. .... Does that make me a bad person? Probably, but at this point I don't fucking care, my entertainment is primary. Smile

Yes. I also cannot wait for Roy Moore to go up against Al Franken in the senate. It's going to be EPIC.

Lololololol

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
07-12-2017, 02:11 PM
(07-12-2017 01:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hope he gets elected. I really really really want to see him on the Senate floor going up against Al Franken. Al Franken has been training for Roy Moore his entire life. .... Does that make me a bad person? Probably, but at this point I don't fucking care, my entertainment is primary. Smile

Yes. I also cannot wait for Roy Moore to go up against Al Franken in the senate. It's going to be EPIC.

Lololololol

Too bad Franken won't be there. And if there is any decency left in Alabama, neither will Moore.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
07-12-2017, 02:25 PM
(07-12-2017 02:11 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 01:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Yes. I also cannot wait for Roy Moore to go up against Al Franken in the senate. It's going to be EPIC.

Lololololol

Too bad Franken won't be there. And if there is any decency left in Alabama, neither will Moore.

Shitheads like him don't care; they only want their guy because he puts party over everything. Remember this dirty pig the next time you hear them go on about how they are the party of "family values".
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
07-12-2017, 06:13 PM
(07-12-2017 02:25 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 02:11 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Too bad Franken won't be there. And if there is any decency left in Alabama, neither will Moore.

Shitheads like him don't care; they only want their guy because he puts party over everything. Remember this dirty pig the next time you hear them go on about how they are the party of "family values".

Moore at his rally 2 days ago when asked about when he thinks America was great said oh when family's were together... then literally said we had slavery then but families were strong.

A time when men could also own a young girl and not be pestered by having to go out in public to find them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
07-12-2017, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 06:43 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-12-2017 01:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Lololololol

What would be seriously epic, would be if Franken's replacement were to be the MN representative, Keith Ellison, who is a Muslim, and Moore would have to get sworn in along with him, and stand next to him .... he would shit a brick, as he's said Muslims shouldn't be in the Senate. Moore is hardly an intellectual giant. In fact not only is he a kiddie-diddler, he's a stupid lawyer. Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post