Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!
(09-11-2017 04:35 PM)Grim Wrote:  We shouldn't ruin a persons life/career without proof. People can say anything.

Whut? You do know that Roy Moore was thrown out as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama for being too fucking Christian even for Alabama, right? Twice. And you're worried about saving his career? There's nothing to save but a giant shit stain on humanity.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-11-2017, 04:48 PM
(09-11-2017 04:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 04:35 PM)Grim Wrote:  40 years ago? Hard to take seriously when they take this long to say something. And all of these celebrities? Just saw Louis C.K has been accused and Mariah Carey's security guard says she harrased him? I don't like to make light of these things, but come on. We have to draw a line somewhere. We shouldn't ruin a persons life/career without proof. People can say anything. 40 years is not credible. And I hate Roy Moore.

Yes it is credible.
If you think it isn't, you actually understand nothing about how society was back then. She has friends who confirmed she talked about it at the time.

I know some of the most damning accusations of RCC go back 50 years.

Sometimes it takes a long time for people to admit what happened was wrong, that they didn’t somehow provoke it and didn’t do enough to stop it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-11-2017, 04:50 PM
(09-11-2017 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 04:35 PM)Grim Wrote:  We shouldn't ruin a persons life/career without proof. People can say anything.

Whut? You do know that Roy Moore was thrown out as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama for being too fucking Christian even for Alabama, right? Twice. And you're worried about saving his career? There's nothing to save but a giant shit stain on humanity.

I wasn't really referring only to him. He's violated the constitution too many times. It's up to the electorate to decide if they forgive him on that. I meant anybody in general. Could happen to you or me. False accusations happen.

Death is a debt we all must pay...
09-11-2017, 04:54 PM
(09-11-2017 04:42 PM)Grim Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 04:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes it is credible.
If you think it isn't, you actually understand nothing about how society was back then.

She could be telling the truth. The problem is, it's impossible to know. Just like we don't know about all of the celebrities. Some stories could be true. But some could be "piling on" to get money. In sexual crimes/harassment we like to jump right to guilty because the offense is so bad, just in case. Can't let them get away with it. I've seen people wrongfully accused before and it ruins their life. Even after it's disproved, their own families rarely trust them again.

No it's not "impossible to know". There are legal standards for "corroboration" ... and if her friends are not normally known to be dishonest, (and that long ago no one gets any money), then one can make a judgment, and there are more than one allegation.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-11-2017, 05:06 PM
(09-11-2017 04:50 PM)Grim Wrote:  I wasn't really referring only to him. He's violated the constitution too many times. It's up to the electorate to decide if they forgive him on that. I meant anybody in general. Could happen to you or me. False accusations happen.

Nope, couldn't happen to me. This is the advantage I get for only fucking one woman in my life, letting the Government monitor my every action, and knowing full well that I have no desire to fuck anyone I meet and those that want to fuck me should probably be reported to DIA. Maybe it could happen to you, but you are wrong when you say it could happen to anyone. Couldn't happen to me. Tongue

#sigh
09-11-2017, 05:06 PM
The fucker needs an 11th Commandment.

"Thou shalt keep thy dick in thy fucking pants!"

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
09-11-2017, 05:12 PM
(09-11-2017 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 04:50 PM)Grim Wrote:  I wasn't really referring only to him. He's violated the constitution too many times. It's up to the electorate to decide if they forgive him on that. I meant anybody in general. Could happen to you or me. False accusations happen.

Nope, couldn't happen to me. This is the advantage I get for only fucking one woman in my life, letting the Government monitor my every action, and knowing full well that I have no desire to fuck anyone I meet and those that want to fuck me should probably be reported to DIA. Maybe it could happen to you, but you are wrong when you say it could happen to anyone. Couldn't happen to me. Tongue

Hey, shit happens. I've seen uber drivers get accused of harassment because someone wanted a free ride or a payday only to have the uber driver have video evidence to prove his innocence.

Death is a debt we all must pay...
09-11-2017, 05:21 PM
(09-11-2017 04:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 04:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We could set up a crowd funding account to buy him some commandments for his lawn.

Laugh out load Now THAT'S funny.

Thumbsup

You know, I'm thinking I may just do it. Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-11-2017, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 05:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-11-2017 05:12 PM)Grim Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nope, couldn't happen to me. This is the advantage I get for only fucking one woman in my life, letting the Government monitor my every action, and knowing full well that I have no desire to fuck anyone I meet and those that want to fuck me should probably be reported to DIA. Maybe it could happen to you, but you are wrong when you say it could happen to anyone. Couldn't happen to me. Tongue

Hey, shit happens. I've seen uber drivers get accused of harassment because someone wanted a free ride or a payday only to have the uber driver have video evidence to prove his innocence.

I'm not an Uber driver. I'm a research scientist who has been trained that if I find myself in a bar or restaurant at a conference and attractive women start flirting with me they are likely working for a foreign government. I have never been in a position where it would even occur to anyone that they could leverage me with threats of sexual anything. I don't even look at women's boobies or asses 'cause I don't care. I do, however, look at men's boobies to see if they got gyno bitch titties like LordDarkHelmet but there's nothing sexual about it, that's just Sun Tzu telling Girly to mark the fact they got high estrogen and low T for future reference.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Roy Moore is not an Uber driver. He's a self-righteous politician, who set himself up as a paragon of Christian behavior. If he isn't, then they should know.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post