Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!
The whole thing is gross, but this is VILE:

“There’s nothing to see here,” said Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler, a longtime supporter of Mr. Moore. “Single man, early 30s, never been married, dating teenage girls. Never been married and he liked younger girls.....Mr. Ziegler acknowledged “the only part that is concerning” the account given by one woman to the Post of Mr. Moore, then 32, undressing her as a 14-year-old, touching her over her underwear and guiding her hand to touch him over his underwear. As Mr. Ziegler described it: “He went a little too far and he stopped.”

Had the girl been 16 at the time and not 14, he added, “it would have been perfectly acceptable.”

One of the women, Leigh Corfman, told The Washington Post that she was 14 when Mr. Moore, 32 at the time, drove her to his home in Gadsden, Ala. He took off her shirt and touched her bra and underwear while also guiding her hand over his pants, Ms. Corfman told The Post.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she told the newspaper. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.”

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
09-11-2017, 07:50 PM
These people could rape a kid on live TV and some of these so called moral Christians would find a way to either A) blame the kid B) justify the raping and/or C) say WHAT ABOUT WHAT [insert Democrat/Liberal] DID????
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
09-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Sadly, I think this is accurate with some of the NEVER vote Democrat brand of Republicans. When party lines are more important than decency and morals. So upsetting.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
09-11-2017, 11:54 PM
So if past patterns are any indication, this is only the start. If this was a pattern of his, then more names will be coming out. He says he will not pull out of the race, and if Alabama's recent history is a guide, he may get elected. The senate doesn't have to seat him. That might be interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unseated_me...s_Congress

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Just let me quote myself.

(09-11-2017 12:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is what LDH is cheering for folks.

[Image: 9729fc8337c61b6dff9820b966d3f7c8.jpg]

Judge Roy Moore.

Twice elected to the Alabama Supreme Court, and twice removed for ethics violations. Now a Republican running for a Senate seat in Alabama.

This is the face of Republican judicial activism.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-11-2017, 12:47 AM
(09-11-2017 07:50 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  These people could rape a kid on live TV and some of these so called moral Christians would find a way to either A) blame the kid B) justify the raping and/or C) say WHAT ABOUT WHAT [insert Democrat/Liberal] DID????

A literal time travelling Nazi could show up and start acting like a Nazi, and they'd dismiss it by saying 'he's really more a time traveler than anything else'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-11-2017, 08:57 AM
(10-11-2017 12:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 07:50 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  These people could rape a kid on live TV and some of these so called moral Christians would find a way to either A) blame the kid B) justify the raping and/or C) say WHAT ABOUT WHAT [insert Democrat/Liberal] DID????

A literal time travelling Nazi could show up and start acting like a Nazi, and they'd dismiss it by saying 'he's really more a time traveler than anything else'.

To be fair, if a literal time-travelling Nazi showed up, I'd be more interested in the time-travelling part too Tongue

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post
10-11-2017, 08:58 AM
(10-11-2017 12:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

To be fair, if a literal time-travelling Nazi showed up, I'd be more interested in the time-travelling part too Tongue

After all, Nazis are a dime-a-dozen these days...

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
10-11-2017, 09:30 AM
What is with these ultra Christian types, anyway?

I know this is probably a stupid comparison but these super religious men me remind me of that character in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Claude Frollo, the Archdeacon of Notre Dame who was always condemming sex and sin and specifically Esmeralda, while at the same time lusting after her in every way possible. It's almost the same character.

[Image: 622defbecff29eea8c26be2b47788232.png]

[Image: roy-moore-jpg-042c32b1f64a245d.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-11-2017, 09:39 AM
(09-11-2017 04:35 PM)Grim Wrote:  40 years ago? Hard to take seriously when they take this long to say something...

In Australia we're currently jailing priests and school teachers for acts of sexual assault dating back to the early 1960s. Forty years is nothing in terms of historical crimes involving sexual assault.

Are you suggesting that if Moore's alleged crimes had taken place 14 years ago—rather than 40 years—then you'd be far more likely to believe the complainants?

Why specifically would the time span so drastically alter your perception? And where would you set your personal historical "believability" factor? Four years, 14, 15, maybe 24 years?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.