Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!
(10-11-2017 09:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 04:35 PM)Grim Wrote:  40 years ago? Hard to take seriously when they take this long to say something...

In Australia we're currently jailing priests and school teachers for acts of sexual assault dating back to the early 1960s. Forty years is nothing in terms of historical crimes involving sexual assault.

Are you suggesting that if Moore's alleged crimes had taken place 14 years ago—rather than 40 years—then you'd be far more likely to believe the complainants?

Why specifically would the time span so drastically alter your perception? And where would you set your personal historical "believability" factor? Four years, 14, 15, maybe 24 years?

In America we have a "statute of limitations" or a limitations on actions. Victims have a predetermined amount of time to inform the police that a crime was committed. According to the article I just read, the Alabama law in this case is sexual misconduct and is a misdemeanor. The statute of limitations is usually 1 year for misdemeanors unless the victim is a minor, then they usually have a year after they turn 18 to report the crime. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. It just means he won't be charged. And in America one is innocent until proven guilty. And without a way to find him guilty, he's innocent under the law (but not public opinion, which is why I say these kinds of accusations are dangerous).

Death is a debt we all must pay...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 09:56 AM
4 women and 30 sources is not enough for you to give credence to this? Says more about you than the women.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-11-2017, 10:05 AM
(10-11-2017 09:56 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  4 women and 30 sources is not enough for you to give credence to this? Says more about you than the women.

Lots of accusations against Michael Jackson too. I still hear his music on the radio, in stores, in the elevator at my building. Because he was never convicted. In America, people have a presumption of innocence unless a criminal jury says otherwise.

[+] 1 user Likes Grim's post
10-11-2017, 10:20 AM
(10-11-2017 10:05 AM)Grim Wrote:  Lots of accusations against Michael Jackson too. I still hear his music on the radio, in stores, in the elevator at my building. Because he was never convicted. In America, people have a presumption of innocence unless a criminal jury says otherwise.

Yeah, well, at least Michael Jackson had his music going for him. I never liked him personally or his music for that matter, but I appreciate that he worked magic for a lot of people.

What has Roy Moore going for him? Other than being an outspoken bigot and holier than thou person? Apart from the fact that I find the allegations against Jackson credible also. But he managed to pay his way out of being persecuted. Like so many, such as Bill Riley or his former boss Roger Ailes.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-11-2017, 10:29 AM
(10-11-2017 10:05 AM)Grim Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 09:56 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  4 women and 30 sources is not enough for you to give credence to this? Says more about you than the women.

Lots of accusations against Michael Jackson too. I still hear his music on the radio, in stores, in the elevator at my building. Because he was never convicted. In America, people have a presumption of innocence unless a criminal jury says otherwise.

And of course we all know OJ Simpson is innocent. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-11-2017, 10:34 AM
(10-11-2017 10:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 10:05 AM)Grim Wrote:  Lots of accusations against Michael Jackson too. I still hear his music on the radio, in stores, in the elevator at my building. Because he was never convicted. In America, people have a presumption of innocence unless a criminal jury says otherwise.

And of course we all know OJ Simpson is innocent. Dodgy

"that ’tis much more Prudence to acquit two Persons, tho’ actually guilty, than to pass Sentence of Condemnation on one that is virtuous and innocent." - Voltaire

[+] 1 user Likes Grim's post
10-11-2017, 10:46 AM
(10-11-2017 10:34 AM)Grim Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 10:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And of course we all know OJ Simpson is innocent. Dodgy

"that ’tis much more Prudence to acquit two Persons, tho’ actually guilty, than to pass Sentence of Condemnation on one that is virtuous and innocent." - Voltaire

If it was YOUR daughter Moore molested, you wouldn't be saying that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Grim has it right.

Moore can't be convicted in any court of law for any sex crime because time ran out to n the statutes long ago.

But, that doesn't stop the whole world from telling the inbred morons who keep voting for him that their hero is a kiddie diddler.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-11-2017, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 12:02 PM by Rockblossom.)
New fundraiser for Moore

Quote:Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore is using allegations that he romantically pursued teenage girls as fodder to fundraise for his campaign against Democrat Doug Jones.

“I believe you and I have a duty to stand up and fight back against the forces of evil waging an all-out war on our conservative values,” an email from the Moore campaign reads. “So will you take a stand by chipping in a donation to let me know you’ve got my back in our all-out war against the Obama-Clinton Machine?”
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-mo...le/2640263

And his friends in 'Bama has his back

Quote:An Alabama state representative believes the four women who alleged Roy Moore either molested or pursued sexual encounters with them when they were between the ages of 14 and 18 should be prosecuted.
“If they believe this man is predatory, they are guilty of allowing him to exist for 40 years. I think someone should prosecute and go after them,” state Rep. Ed Henry, a Republican, told the Cullman Times. “You can’t be a victim 40 years later, in my opinion.”
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alabam...le/2640295

Ah, yes. Because teenagers in the '70s would have been believed when making allegations against an Assistant District Attorney in Alabama. Sure. Facepalm
[+] 5 users Like Rockblossom's post
10-11-2017, 12:49 PM
(09-11-2017 04:35 PM)Grim Wrote:  Just saw Louis C.K has been accused ...

So as it turns out, Louis CK liked to jack off in front of people.But at least he was polite about it and asked first. .... Hobo

#sigh