Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!
(10-11-2017 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So as it turns out, Louis CK liked to jack off in front of people.But at least he was polite about it and asked first. .... Hobo

Well, yeah. But they were right there and able to consent or not. For poor old Roy Moore, it wasn't that easy. He would have had to call the girls' parents for consent since they were underage.
Drinking Beverage

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." The (4th) Doctor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
10-11-2017, 02:30 PM
(10-11-2017 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 04:35 PM)Grim Wrote:  Just saw Louis C.K has been accused ...

So as it turns out, Louis CK liked to jack off in front of people.But at least he was polite about it and asked first. .... Hobo

I ask myself - where does that come up in conversation???

" See any good movies lately?? Read any good books?? Want to see me pound on my trouser trout??"
Huh

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
10-11-2017, 02:36 PM
(10-11-2017 02:30 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I ask myself - where does that come up in conversation???

According to the reports there wasn't much of a conversation. Just him saying to feel like doing it and asking if the woman would mind if he did it right now.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
10-11-2017, 04:21 PM
(10-11-2017 09:52 AM)Grim Wrote:  In America we have a "statute of limitations" or a limitations on actions. Victims have a predetermined amount of time to inform the police that a crime was committed. According to the article I just read, the Alabama law in this case is sexual misconduct and is a misdemeanor. The statute of limitations is usually 1 year for misdemeanors unless the victim is a minor, then they usually have a year after they turn 18 to report the crime....

I find that reprehensible for all sorts of reasons, and particularly for the sexual assault of a minor. Obviously, US laws need to change. Here in Australia there is no statute of limitations for crimes of a sexual nature (an indictable offence). Recently, we've had cases of historical sexual assaults successfully prosecuted, even 40 years or more after the original crime.

In Australia, criminal offences are prosecuted on behalf of the Crown, and there is a legal maxim nullum tempus occurrit regi, which means time does not run against the Crown. So, the Crown—usually represented by a State—can initiate a criminal prosecution against anyone without the limitations of time. This also means the Crown can proceed with prosecutions that would be barred if brought by an individual—due to the passage of time.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-11-2017, 05:31 PM
(10-11-2017 09:52 AM)Grim Wrote:  In America we have a "statute of limitations" or a limitations on actions. Victims have a predetermined amount of time to inform the police that a crime was committed. According to the article I just read, the Alabama law in this case is sexual misconduct and is a misdemeanor. The statute of limitations is usually 1 year for misdemeanors unless the victim is a minor, then they usually have a year after they turn 18 to report the crime. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. It just means he won't be charged. And in America one is innocent until proven guilty. And without a way to find him guilty, he's innocent under the law (but not public opinion, which is why I say these kinds of accusations are dangerous).

And that's how they all get away with it. After you've been raped/ sexually abused, the very last thing you want is to go to the police and be questioned and pressed for details and then taken to a hospital and poked and prodded. All you want to do is to frantically scrub yourself in the shower. Which of course washes the evidence away.

Then you try hard not to think about it, but it is like PTSD, it just keeps bubbling up.

Going to the cops to turn the guy in is a total nightmare.

Plus, in many cases, there is an authority figure involved and you can lose your job or you won't be believed.

Most rapes and other sexual abuse remain unreported.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-11-2017, 06:45 PM
(10-11-2017 02:36 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 02:30 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I ask myself - where does that come up in conversation???

According to the reports there wasn't much of a conversation. Just him saying to feel like doing it and asking if the woman would mind if he did it right now.

OK Spock.....

But on this planet, we do this thing called humor,.........

Maybe we can sign you up for remedial classes...

Tongue

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
10-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Terribly damaging for Moore. I predict he only wins 65% of the vote.
[+] 1 user Likes DistantSecond2's post
10-11-2017, 08:02 PM
I've been watching Moore's defenders on CNN tonight. There's one who said in a couple of interviews with other media that if the accusations were true, then the accusers should be prosecuted for keeping quiet about what happened to them. He tried, unsuccessfully, to walk that back in his CNN interview. He also called the news a voter suppression conspiracy by liberals.

It's been entertaining TV.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
10-11-2017, 08:04 PM
(10-11-2017 08:02 PM)julep Wrote:  I've been watching Moore's defenders on CNN tonight. There's one who said in a couple of interviews with other media that if the accusations were true, then the accusers should be prosecuted for keeping quiet about what happened to them. He tried, unsuccessfully, to walk that back in his CNN interview. He also called the news a voter suppression conspiracy by liberals.

It's been entertaining TV.
I'm hoping he gets elected. It'll be even more fun to watch him in the Senate. Evil_monster

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem. - Camus
10-11-2017, 08:14 PM
(10-11-2017 09:52 AM)Grim Wrote:  In America we have a "statute of limitations" or a limitations on actions. Victims have a predetermined amount of time to inform the police that a crime was committed. According to the article I just read, the Alabama law in this case is sexual misconduct and is a misdemeanor. The statute of limitations is usually 1 year for misdemeanors unless the victim is a minor, then they usually have a year after they turn 18 to report the crime. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. It just means he won't be charged. And in America one is innocent until proven guilty. And without a way to find him guilty, he's innocent under the law (but not public opinion, which is why I say these kinds of accusations are dangerous).

In America, individuals can talk about what happened to them ten, twenty, forty years ago as well. Also, in America, we can vote based on what we think of the candidate's moral fiber, past history, and so on.

Another thing: in America, we can actually listen to folks and decide for ourselves whether or not they're full of shit.

False accusations happen, and yes, they can destroy lives. But until we hear this story in its fullness, and get corroboration, dismissing it doesn't strike me as serving the electorate.

Until then, let him run. Let the RNC fund him. Let the Senate seat him.

And if these charges are found credible, he will only harm the cause he hoped to serve.