Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Hey Everybody, Roy Moore is a Kiddie Fucker!
Roy better think about moving.
Laugh out load
http://abc7news.com/politics/certain-sex...s/1235419/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-11-2017, 09:30 AM
(11-11-2017 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Roy better think about moving.
Laugh out load
http://abc7news.com/politics/certain-sex...s/1235419/

Damn, Alabama is such a nightmare of a state. I drove through it one time and I was never so happy to exit a state.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-11-2017, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 12:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-11-2017 11:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  One of the accusers against Moore worked for the Hillary campaign.

Un huh.
And her family supported her relationship with him, (had a positive view of it), and she is NOT accusing him of anything other than kissing her. So you *just happened* to leave out the facts in your attempted general smear of the others who had far more serious revelations, which basically proves he WAS dating adolescents. The fact is, (which no one disputes), he did speak to the civics class which is where he met her, which can easily be verified. Her family ALL agrees they were friends after that ... no one denies that. She was/is a sign language interpreter.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/...s-say.html
Yesterday, he said he couldn't remember if he dated adolescents. Today, magically he remembers he didn't, and denies it.
Twice he lost the gubernatorial race in Alabama ... this may be the last hurrah for the buffoon in the cowboy hat.

The more important thing that got drowned out here, with the sexual abuse allegations, is the fact that this complete idiot, who actually was a Supreme Court judge in his state, said a couple days ago, that transgender people have no rights. (!) He continues to demonstrate he was never fit to hold that office, and a man who never read the Declaration of Independence, is unable to understand it, is certainly unfit for the Senate.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/35966...ave-rights
A party which can include someone who can say that, and promote them as a candidate is simply un-American.

As he said "Why now ?"
Because he has never been a general threat to the entire country before.
The man who was removed from the government for not obeying a Supreme Court order, now again wants back into the very same government he doesn't get or respect.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Quote:A former colleague of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls when he worked in the Etowah County District Attorney's Office in the 1980s.

In a statement to CNN, Teresa Jones, who served as Deputy District Attorney for Etowah County, Ala., from 1982 until 1985, said that multiple people thought it was unusual that Moore dated high school girls, but that no one ever raised the matter with him.

"It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," Jones told CNN. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn't say anything to someone like that."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...dated-teen
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
11-11-2017, 04:17 PM
(11-11-2017 04:12 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
Quote:A former colleague of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls when he worked in the Etowah County District Attorney's Office in the 1980s.

Says a lot about the spine and general morality of these coworkers.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
11-11-2017, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 04:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
I hope he gets elected. I really really really want to see him on the Senate floor going up against Al Franken. Al Franken has been training for Roy Moore his entire life. .... Does that make me a bad person? Probably, but at this point I don't fucking care, my entertainment is primary. Smile

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-11-2017, 05:44 PM
(11-11-2017 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hope he gets elected. I really really really want to see him on the Senate floor going up against Al Franken. Al Franken has been training for Roy Moore his entire life. .... Does that make me a bad person? Probably, but at this point I don't fucking care, my entertainment is primary. Smile

You gotta take fun, where you find it
Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
11-11-2017, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 07:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-11-2017 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hope he gets elected. I really really really want to see him on the Senate floor going up against Al Franken. Al Franken has been training for Roy Moore his entire life. .... Does that make me a bad person? Probably, but at this point I don't fucking care, my entertainment is primary. Smile

If he does get elected, I hope they have some open ICU beds in Washington, as there will be a bunch having strokes that day, trying to figure out how to distance themselves from him.

11-11-2017, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 05:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-11-2017 05:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If he does get elected, I hope they have some open ICU beds in Washington, as they will be a bunch having strokes that day, trying to figure out how to distance themselves from him.

I want to watch a voice vote to seat him. Any sitting Senator can compel a voice vote to agree to seat an incoming Senator. That will be fun. Smile

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-11-2017, 09:02 AM
So Keurig pulls ads from Hannity because Hannity did a fluff interview with Moore, and now right wingers are calling for a boycott of Keurig and are way more upset about that then the idea that one of their own is a sick fuck.

To repeat that....the self-proclaimed party of family values and god's chosen people are pissed at a company for pulling ads in response to coddling a self-proclaimed moral leader who spends all his time demonizing consenting adults' behavor but he himself excuses his own pedophilia.

Goddamn....these people can seriously go fuck themselves.
[+] 7 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post