Hey Frankie, You Can Keep Your Coverage!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Hey Frankie, You Can Keep Your Coverage!
Obama has waived the under 30 age requirement for catastrophic coverage if your previous plan was cancelled. So you're good for at least another year. Banana_zorro

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-12-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Hey Frankie, You Can Keep Your Coverage!
I saw that. I'm so very grateful that Master Obama has graciously permitted me to continue my current health care plan. After several weeks of groveling at his feet, begging for his permission to keep my current doctor and continue traveling to Mexico for my checkups, he finally took pity on me, and with a nod of his executive power, I was granted authorization. I am really quite impressed with his leniency. I asked his permission to eat some dessert last night, fully expecting him to shout "Request denied!". But I was pleasantly surprised to discover that when I opened the refrigerator and reached for a piece of cake, big brother did nothing to stop me. So Obama is winning me over, and I'm actually growing confident that he may allow us, his subjects, to make several decisions for ourselves, without even needing to get his permission.
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
20-12-2013, 06:12 PM
(20-12-2013 06:11 PM)frankksj Wrote:  I saw that. I'm so very grateful that Master Obama has graciously permitted me to continue my current health care plan. After several weeks of groveling at his feet, begging for his permission to keep my current doctor and continue traveling to Mexico for my checkups, he finally took pity on me, and with a nod of his executive power, I was granted authorization. I am really quite impressed with his leniency. I asked his permission to eat some dessert last night, fully expecting him to shout "Request denied!". But I was pleasantly surprised to discover that when I opened the refrigerator and reached for a piece of cake, big brother did nothing to stop me. So Obama is winning me over, and I'm actually growing confident that he may allow us, his subjects, to make several decisions for ourselves, without even needing to get his permission.

It's really healthy that you aren't bitter.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
20-12-2013, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 06:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-12-2013 06:11 PM)frankksj Wrote:  I's so very thankee that Massa says I dont need no help. Massa trust Frankie. And Massa let Frankie eat sugar shit knowin' Frankie dont get no diabettys. Massa like Frankie.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-12-2013, 06:48 PM
(20-12-2013 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 06:11 PM)frankksj Wrote:  I's so very thankee that Massa says I dont need no help. Massa trust Frankie. And Massa let Frankie eat sugar shit knowin' Frankie dont get no diabettys. Massa like Frankie.

Was that like a fixt? Blink

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
20-12-2013, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 08:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-12-2013 06:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Was that like a fixt? Blink

I was bred, born and raised as a poor white child in PG County MD. The most affluent African-American region in the entire US. We are 65% black. You call the President "Master Obama" in my house and you gonna get bruised and beaten just trying to get the fuck out the front door and Girly didn't have nothing to do with it.

21-12-2013, 09:30 AM
(20-12-2013 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 06:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Was that like a fixt? Blink

I was bred, born and raised as a poor white child in PG County MD. The most affluent African-American region in the entire US. We are 65% black. You call the President "Master Obama" in my house and you gonna get bruised and beaten just trying to get the fuck out the front door and Girly didn't have nothing to do with it.

Ok. Good to know. Blink

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]