Hey Gang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Hey Gang
So, it's cool to give up the ban hammer and all, but I'm not happy about the fact you won't be around here, TTA is the way it is because of how you've helped shape it over the past few months. I understand you have to do what you have to do, though. Life's a bitch sometimes for real, and I hope things start looking good for you and your family.

We'll be here if you need us!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like LadyJane's post
18-06-2012, 03:17 AM
Pfffff... Finally, everything is as it should be...

Welcome back Boss, I 've been waiting for your return patiently, everything is in order for your retaking of the leading position. The imposter has been dealt with.

Hail Stark!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
19-06-2012, 03:01 PM
I completely missed this announcement. Best wishes Lucradis, you did a fantastic job! Thumbsup

Hello and welcome back, our Returning and Esteemed Overlord!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
19-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Hope Lucradis is having a good time, I dropped off quietly and am still under the radar. Nice to know observer is back at least. Welcome back to power Stark, you know it's ok to let it corrupt you a little ~_^

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
19-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Wow, I am going to miss your snotty comments - and the other comments too. Don't be a stranger. I hope the reasons for your hiatus are good ones, all the best to you!

(16-06-2012 01:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now where the hell did I leave that fundoshi. ... Consider

Whaaaa????? Fundoshis are supposed to be produced and worn instantly! What does manly girl have to say about this?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-06-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm still around, and I'm rainbow. Can't really beat rainbow. I think the only thing that would beat rainbow would be a flaming name.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
19-06-2012, 06:45 PM
(19-06-2012 06:43 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm still around, and I'm rainbow. Can't really beat rainbow. I think the only thing that would beat rainbow would be a flaming name.

Like what? Lucas?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Oh I see what you did there. I see it. Don't think I didn't see it. Because it was seen.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2012, 06:52 PM
(19-06-2012 06:48 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Oh I see what you did there. I see it. Don't think I didn't see it. Because it was seen.

Too soon?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
20-06-2012, 05:07 PM
(19-06-2012 05:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-06-2012 01:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now where the hell did I leave that fundoshi. ... Consider

Whaaaa????? Fundoshis are supposed to be produced and worn instantly! What does manly girl have to say about this?

I asked her. "What the fuck Bob, you sharted that thing to shreds months ago you fuckin' drunk."

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post