Hey Gang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Hey Gang
Ola folks,

Due to some personal reasons I've decided to take a step back from the forum. This has included me relinquishing control back over to the original Mack daddy, StarkRaving. Some of you may remember a time when he was in charge and some of you may not, but let me assure you he didn't step down by vote. He is a great guy and an excellent leader, who had a massive hand in turning this forum into a friendly, welcoming place to be.

I don't expect to be spending a lot of my free time here, but I will still be here. I love this place. It's the only forum I've ever really belonged to, and will likely remain so.

Thanks to all of you for the support you have given me over the course of my forum life. I hope you'll still all be here to continue giving me some, as well as continue sending me sexy pictures of yourselves. I like that part the best.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like lucradis's post
15-06-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Hey Gang
I suspect you will be missed.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-06-2012, 07:37 PM
[Image: iiLLU.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Did you get that last pic I sent? I shaved it that way just for you.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I know you're not a big fan, but it seems apropos right about now:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Hope things Are ok.

It was an honor serving under you. Now forum people cower in fear as a new wave of tyranny sweeps across the forum. Bow before your new freshly shaved supreme overlord Stark Raving!
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
15-06-2012, 07:48 PM
(15-06-2012 07:47 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hope things Are ok.

It was an honor serving under you. Now forum people cower in fear as a new wave of tyranny sweeps across the forum. Bow before your new freshly shaved supreme overlord Stark Raving!
Big Grin
FREE WEED FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-06-2012, 07:51 PM
(15-06-2012 07:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  FREE WEED FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a wave of tyranny and weed.
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
15-06-2012, 07:54 PM
(15-06-2012 07:34 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ola folks,

Due to some personal reasons I've decided to take a step back from the forum. This has included me relinquishing control back over to the original Mack daddy, StarkRaving. Some of you may remember a time when he was in charge and some of you may not, but let me assure you he didn't step down by vote. He is a great guy and an excellent leader, who had a massive hand in turning this forum into a friendly, welcoming place to be.

I don't expect to be spending a lot of my free time here, but I will still be here. I love this place. It's the only forum I've ever really belonged to, and will likely remain so.

Thanks to all of you for the support you have given me over the course of my forum life. I hope you'll still all be here to continue giving me some, as well as continue sending me sexy pictures of yourselves. I like that part the best.
I'm surprisingly saddened. Sadcryface2

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-06-2012, 07:56 PM
(15-06-2012 07:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 07:34 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ola folks,

I'm surprisingly saddened. Sadcryface2
You obviously are remembering what it was like around here when Stark was in charge before!

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post