Hey.... Guess what? Got swatted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Hey.... Guess what? Got swatted!
So this is part 2 of the bullshit that from the last thread I posted..
Tonight at about 9 p.m. Eastern time the police showed up here saying that I was beating my girlfriend... Someone called the police saying that they were one of my neighbors and that they could hear me beating my girlfriend when the police showed up I was actually just leaving my apartment three cop cars lights blazing and it became blatantly obvious to them that nothing had occurred, I then inform them about the issue that I had been having at my work about people calling and complaining and I even got my boss on the line it took them about 10 minutes to figure out that not only was I not beating my girlfriend that the whole thing was a prank the funny thing was that my girlfriend was at her moms house which is three counties away at the time that this happened I'm just happy that it happened just as I was getting ready to go to the grocery store for some cigarettes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut butter bullet's post
04-02-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: Hey.... Guess what? Got swatted!
Did you ask them if that hoax call was traceable?

04-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Unfortunately we live in a world of voice over Internet providers like Google Voice and Skype so they said that they were going to try to trace the call but I actually know how the internet works so chances are that the person used a proxy in a VOP and crowded it through a whole bunch of servers and all kinds of other crap so chances are they're not going to trace it
04-02-2015, 12:21 AM
(03-02-2015 11:57 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  So this is part 2 of the bullshit that from the last thread I posted..
Tonight at about 9 p.m. Eastern time the police showed up here saying that I was beating my girlfriend... Someone called the police saying that they were one of my neighbors and that they could hear me beating my girlfriend when the police showed up I was actually just leaving my apartment three cop cars lights blazing and it became blatantly obvious to them that nothing had occurred, I then inform them about the issue that I had been having at my work about people calling and complaining and I even got my boss on the line it took them about 10 minutes to figure out that not only was I not beating my girlfriend that the whole thing was a prank the funny thing was that my girlfriend was at her moms house which is three counties away at the time that this happened I'm just happy that it happened just as I was getting ready to go to the grocery store for some cigarettes

I'm sorry wtf?

Someone called the police saying you were breating your girlfriend?

They sent three police cars? They realized it was a prank?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Yes..
04-02-2015, 01:02 AM
Kinda lucky that you hadn't been beating your girlfriend at that particular moment.

Close shave, huh?

Wink

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
04-02-2015, 01:13 AM
Yeah. I don't hit people.
04-02-2015, 01:39 AM
(04-02-2015 01:13 AM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  Yeah. I don't hit people.

Even if they ask nicely? Dodgy

Can't have any fun anymore Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-02-2015, 03:02 AM
I call bull shit on this. These people should not be able to get away with doing this to you. Completely unfair. It just shows how bigoted and how much of a bully they are. They are trying to silence your forever by trying to bully their way to making you "regret" having a mind. I would have the police do a investigation against them and have them all arrested. What they are doing is against the law.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
04-02-2015, 07:24 AM
I really love how the Christians totally lose sight of not bearing false testimony against their neighbors and loving their neighbors, all in the attempt to please their god. I guess that get-out-of-jail-free card of repenting later must be real handy.

Hopefully these Christrolls get bored with you and move on with their lives, PBB. It sucks that you're going through this, now. Also, hopefully the police learn from this and lighten their approach on any potential future calls.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post