Hey.... Guess what? Got swatted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: Hey.... Guess what? Got swatted!
Yup....

When yer bestus buddies with the guy who created the universe -- you can do ANYTHING you need to -- because your invisible friend approves.....

Shitheads. All of 'em.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-02-2015, 11:54 AM
(03-02-2015 11:57 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  So this is part 2 of the bullshit that from the last thread I posted..
Tonight at about 9 p.m. Eastern time the police showed up here saying that I was beating my girlfriend... Someone called the police saying that they were one of my neighbors and that they could hear me beating my girlfriend when the police showed up I was actually just leaving my apartment three cop cars lights blazing and it became blatantly obvious to them that nothing had occurred, I then inform them about the issue that I had been having at my work about people calling and complaining and I even got my boss on the line it took them about 10 minutes to figure out that not only was I not beating my girlfriend that the whole thing was a prank the funny thing was that my girlfriend was at her moms house which is three counties away at the time that this happened I'm just happy that it happened just as I was getting ready to go to the grocery store for some cigarettes

Not a good thing to have to go through. However one thing this does is get the attention of the police since false reports to the police is a crime and puts both citizens and police in potential danger.
[+] 2 users Like BryanS's post
04-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Meanwhile someone across town was probably getting killed, raped, or mugged, but the police were at your house for a prank. Stupid people can't think beyond their own egos. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
04-02-2015, 12:10 PM
When I first read the thread title I thought it said "God swatted!"

But when I read what happened to you I realized God swatted isn't too far off the mark.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-02-2015, 12:26 PM
If this doesn't start to make you paranoid and ask "what next" from these bozos? I hope the police go after them. Also, I wonder if this might make a good news story???
04-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Well the good thing is now the police know that people are guning for me
04-02-2015, 12:41 PM
The thing that pisses me off the most is that only about 10% of my videos on YouTube even had anything to do with religion most of them were just talking about my day to day life and making fun of these girls that I would see coming in to Starbucks and taking selfies of themselves all the time these girls would come into Starbucks buy a coffee and then spend like 10 minutes just taking photos of themselves with their Starbucks cups I was there for the free WiFi
04-02-2015, 12:42 PM
(04-02-2015 12:36 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  Well the good thing is now the police know that people are guning for me

I hope you continue to follow up with the police. Filed a formal complaint, etc.

Don't just wait silently for the next time. This level of harassment is illegal.

But don't trust the police to just remember you've had an issue.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-02-2015, 12:43 PM
They took my statement and they're looking into it and that's all I can really say about what they're doing
04-02-2015, 12:44 PM
(04-02-2015 12:43 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  They took my statement and they're looking into it and that's all I can really say about what they're doing

Keep on them about it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post