Hey Humble theist, do you like evolution?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Hey Humble theist, do you like evolution?
I want to see how you feel about organisms changing over time. Are you a creationist? If show I want to talk about it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-11-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Hey Humble theist, do you like evolution?
(29-11-2014 01:55 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hey Humble theist, do you like evolution?

I'd say I'm mah about it, it was cool when I first heard about it, but not as interesting 20 years later. The coolness wore off like it did for an old video game.
30-11-2014, 08:20 AM
(30-11-2014 07:52 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 01:55 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hey Humble theist, do you like evolution?

I'd say I'm mah about it, it was cool when I first heard about it, but not as interesting 20 years later. The coolness wore off like it did for an old video game.

It is really me asking if he wants to talk about it. I could talk about it with you if you like.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Re: Hey Humble theist, do you like evolution?
I have a coworker who is a staunch Christian. He says atheists are idiots (no one knows about me), Muslims are horrible, scientists are misguided, etc. He went off on a rant one day about how evolution is obviously wrong ("Idiots think we're monkeys! Haha!"). In the next sentence, he talks about how God let animals evolve since the Garden of Eden.

HuhHuh

Theists seem to use evolution and other science when it suits them, but they it's wrong the second they don't understand or like the same science.
30-11-2014, 10:46 AM
(30-11-2014 10:01 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  I have a coworker who is a staunch Christian. He says atheists are idiots (no one knows about me), Muslims are horrible, scientists are misguided, etc. He went off on a rant one day about how evolution is obviously wrong ("Idiots think we're monkeys! Haha!"). In the next sentence, he talks about how God let animals evolve since the Garden of Eden.

HuhHuh

Theists seem to use evolution and other science when it suits them, but they it's wrong the second they don't understand or like the same science.

I never really go towards just christians, as muslim creationist are just as bad. As I can tell it seems to be an issue with science because the world we live in today just won't let things go unexplained without it. If you thought america was on christians enough for them to need some science, go to countries like japan and sweden, there is a reason they have a high atheist population.

30-11-2014, 01:57 PM
A Christian friend of mine left this for me on Facebook.
I told him to google the watchmaker fallacy.

[Image: IMG_50023349293753_zpsdiiy5gqe.jpeg]
30-11-2014, 02:01 PM
(30-11-2014 01:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  A Christian friend of mine left this for me on Facebook.
I told him to google the watchmaker fallacy.

[Image: IMG_50023349293753_zpsdiiy5gqe.jpeg]

You should also tell him that snowflakes don't reproduce or can rebuild them selves on their own like organisms can.

30-11-2014, 05:06 PM
I think this thread should be moved Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
30-11-2014, 05:17 PM
(30-11-2014 05:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I think this thread should be moved Thumbsup

Well it's not like Humble Theotroll will respond. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Reply "Don't be absurd! Nobody made every snowflake! They self organised" and then show them the following pictures.

[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
Thread Closed