Hey! It's Me!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Hey! It's Me!
Hello Everyone!

My name is Jason and I'm new to this site, but not to being an evil, baby eating, heathenish, atheist.

I have been involved with several web forums on atheism and other topics, which all seem to fall to the political "I'm right, you're wrong" dramatic arguments. I'm not interested in that so I continue my search, and here I am!

I am an open book and I look forward to getting to know you all through thoughtful conversation.

Hope all is well for everyone, take care!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like JSorensen827's post
31-07-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Hey! It's Me!
Oh. We thought is was someone else.
I'm sorry to inform you, we have reached our limit of Jasons.
Would you like to be on the waiting list ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Welcome! I hope you like it here as much as I do. You'll run across your share of "I'm right, you're wrong" here but it can't be helped. And you actually eat babies? Dang I just skin them and use them as scarves. But then I am trying lose weight and babies are so fattening.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
31-07-2017, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 09:10 AM by JSorensen827.)
Haha, yes they are!
31-07-2017, 04:25 PM
(31-07-2017 04:23 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Welcome! I hope you like it here as much as I do. You'll run across your share of "I'm right, you're wrong" here but it can't be helped. And you actually eat babies? Dang I just skin them and use them as scarves. But then I am trying lose weight and babies are so fattening.

It's all about the preparation and moderation! I like to brine them first. It gets rid of the gaminess and washes away most of the holy water.
[+] 2 users Like JSorensen827's post
31-07-2017, 04:31 PM
I suspect they'd still be too oily. You know what they say----if fish oil comes from fish and olive oil comes from olives, then baby oil.....

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
31-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Howdy JS.
[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
31-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
31-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Hello! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
01-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Hey there Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post