Hey! It's Me!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Hey! It's Me!
(31-07-2017 10:06 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Welcome.

Thanks Szuchow!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 09:15 AM
(01-08-2017 06:37 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 04:02 PM)JSorensen827 Wrote:  I have been involved with several web forums on atheism and other topics, which all seem to fall to the political "I'm right, you're wrong" dramatic arguments.

The United States of America is currently out of order. Please stand by.

Thank you for your patience.

Hobo

It sure is! Must be the imaginary sky beings plan, right?
[+] 1 user Likes JSorensen827's post
01-08-2017, 09:17 AM
(01-08-2017 07:13 AM)Emma Wrote:  Hi there, welcome to the TTA forums. This is your home now. We don't mention the baby-eating in public except on Wednesdays when we're handing out invitations at the mall for the weekly service. It scares off the lightweights. Wink

(01-08-2017 06:37 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  The United States of America is currently out of order. Please stand by.

Thank you for your patience.

Hobo

Hitting TV box on the side didn't fix it, so I don't think percussive maintenance is going to cut it this time. This one's gonna take a while to fix...
Weeping

Hello Emma, Thank you for the welcome. I will try to save all my baby eating commentary for Wednesdays, but sometimes a recipe comes up that I just have to share!
[+] 3 users Like JSorensen827's post
01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
(01-08-2017 09:17 AM)JSorensen827 Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 07:13 AM)Emma Wrote:  Hi there, welcome to the TTA forums. This is your home now. We don't mention the baby-eating in public except on Wednesdays when we're handing out invitations at the mall for the weekly service. It scares off the lightweights. Wink

Hitting TV box on the side didn't fix it, so I don't think percussive maintenance is going to cut it this time. This one's gonna take a while to fix...
Weeping

Hello Emma, Thank you for the welcome. I will try to save all my baby eating commentary for Wednesdays, but sometimes a recipe comes up that I just have to share!

Just remember on Wednesdays we wear pink.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams