Hey Muffster!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Hey Muffster!
I just turned 71 without copping a stray bullet, or cardiac arrest, let alone burning in Hell as you would have liked!
Sorry to disappoint you!
That said, I have been looking at transgender issues, and have mellowed in my previous views somewhat.
Death wishes and torture of our adversaries don't really get any of us very far.
Without oppositional views we simply have anarchy.

No ill wishes, I am not a hating person, I simply reserve the rights to express an opinion, and the rights to only change it when I feel comfortable. 'Wrongness' and 'rightness' are rarely clear cut and usually simply create confusion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
14-01-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: Hey Muffster!
Happy birthday, Mr. Woof!

Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-01-2013, 08:21 AM

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
14-01-2013, 08:25 AM
I don't know Muffs, I have nothing against gay people, but I think lefties is where I draw the line at. We're an abomination, no two ways about it. If you'll excuse me, I'll go stone myself to death now.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
14-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Welcome back, chief. And happy 71st.

:party:

14-01-2013, 11:45 AM
The nuns made my Dad change from left hand to right hand growing up. He has the worst writing, but a kick ass signature.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
14-01-2013, 11:57 AM
(14-01-2013 11:45 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  The nuns made my Dad change from left hand to right hand growing up. He has the worst writing, but a kick ass signature.
Those stupid nuns No

Same thing almost happened to me, too, (though in my case it wasn't nuns, but communists) but thanks to my sister (who was obviously brilliant in elementary school), when my time to go to school came, one of the teachers (clearly expecting me to be equally brilliant, though was she ever in for an unpleasant surprise Tongue) came to my parents, asking that they enroll me in her class. So they made a deal with her, making her promise she wouldn't force me to learn to write right-handed.

She did try it once and I promptly started crying. I was such a wuss Laughat

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
14-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Awareness is like washing a window. Heart Happy seven one Woofy!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-01-2013, 05:29 PM
(14-01-2013 08:25 AM)Vera Wrote:  I don't know Muffs, I have nothing against gay people, but I think lefties is where I draw the line at. We're an abomination, no two ways about it. If you'll excuse me, I'll go stone myself to death now.
I too am a left handed smudging abomination.
While some wish my quick demise, I'll refrain from self immolation or stoning just to spite them.
Gays, asexuals, bis, transgenders, pan sexuals, transexuals are O.K by me provided criticism over tangentials don't turn them too sadistic.............Or were you referring of those of us who come from left field? Consider
14-01-2013, 05:40 PM
(14-01-2013 05:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  Happy birthday, Mr. Woof!

Thumbsup
Thanks Dom,and do you know something?
You can teach an old dog new tricks! Tongue